Can we build these off the gird Shipping container homes in Somalia?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I wonder if there is a safe part of Somalia that is not too far from a major airport and that I can get cheap or free land and build one of these container homes for vacation spot? I am sure there are a lot of shipping containers in Somalia as we border the Indian Ocean and we can just get them free maybe or buy those from owners for cheap.

It looks like the upgraded version of those hideous corrugated iron dwellings you see in Somali slums.

If Somalia had a normal government, they would have built affordable houses owned by the government and collected rent, eventually they would make a profit and then once a certain period of time passes, make it possible for low-income families to buy the house they live in.

Instead, you will see shacks next to villas and now, they are building high-rise apartments in places like Mogadishu. Basically, Somalia will end up looking like a flavella with some nice buildings here and there, unless people demand better.

DRACO

VIP
If Somalia had a normal government, they would have build affordable houses owned by the government and collected rent, eventually they would make a profit and then once a certain period of time passes, make it possible for low-income families to buy the house they live in.

Instead, you will see shacks next to villas and now, they are building high-rise apartments in places like Mogadishu. Basically, Somalia will end up looking like a flavella with some nice buildings here and there, unless people demand better.
They FGS can’t even pay the salaries of soldiers.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
For the Somali special forces DANAB, the USA doesn't play around and actually directly sends payments to their mobile pay account. Even the US knows Somali government is corrupted and doesn't pay their employees or soldiers or police well. Heck in 2014 when I was in Somalia I threw a traffic controller 50 cents to his EVC account, sad but that was a lot to him and made him happy. This is the reality

They FGS can’t even pay the salaries of soldiers.

Reborn
I work in building made up of containers.
It is extremely hot and not suitable for living spaces regardless of AC.
Just stick to tradition stone/earth houses

In Somalia you started?
Already have a few containers turned into office and small living area.
Found a good source of supply, just have to train some locals and I'll turn it into a business inshallah.
Planning to build a small shopping mall out of containers and lease them out .

Oh it's Hargeisa to start, ive got family in xamar so will expand if successfull.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I wanted something like this for the poor and reer badiyo
IMG_20210215_190155.jpg

IMG_20210215_190149.jpg

I wonder if there is a safe part of Somalia that is not too far from a major airport and that I can get cheap or free land and build one of these container homes for vacation spot? I am sure there are a lot of shipping containers in Somalia as we border the Indian Ocean and we can just get them free maybe or buy those from owners for cheap.

They're truthfully not all that great or all that environmentally friendly

Based

VIP
Yah good luck living in a metal container in 30 degree weather :chrisfreshhah: :gaasdrink: Somalis would think you're crazy why is this doqon living in a shipping containerπŸ˜‚

Trending