Can the damage done by Social Media ever be undone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Ashley Cain, a shite former footballer and a "Reality TV star". He daughter passed away recent and like the social media dhılo he is, he posted a pic of himself holding his infant daughter's corpse.

How fucking insane do you have to be to defile a loved one's body like that? For what, a few empty words and a little validation? What a vile, Godless fåggot. I hope that dopamine hit was worth it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get off these demonic platforms whilst you still have a shred of your sanity left, you're literally doing harm to your psyche/mental well-being. Social Media is the tobacco of the 21st century.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Meet Ashley Cain, a shite former footballer and a "Reality TV star". He daughter passed away recent and like the social media dhılo he is, he posted a pic of himself holding his infant daughter's corpse.

How fucking insane do you have to be to defile a loved one's body like that? For what, a few empty words and a little validation? What a vile, Godless fåggot. I hope that dopamine hit was worth it.
View attachment 181880

Get off these demonic platforms whilst you still have a shred of your sanity left, you're literally doing harm to your psyche/mental well-being. Social Media is the tobacco of the 21st century.
What a nacas typical lightskin shit. For a few likes

I've always been weirded out by the social media pictures of couples miscarriages/stillbirths. Is this really the moment to commemorate with pictures.

How many pictures did he take before posting this one?

I've always been weirded out by the social media pictures of couples miscarriages/stillbirths. Is this really the moment to commemorate with pictures.

How many pictures did he take before posting this one?
100s but that’s because he’s in the public eye and it’s business for him, fàggots do it for free.
It’s still sickening though wallahi, I’d honestly headbutt anyone who put up a pic of me in hospital, even if it like my aunt lol

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why is he holding her like she’s alive :damn:

WTF WHO HOLDS A CORPSE NIGGA WHAT thats so bizzare wallahi do anything for a good picture and likes. holding the body is weird enough but posting it on insta for likes? shiet 😂 I cant imagine the scenario like "alright take a picture while im holding the her, wait take another one, okay perfect"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.