Can Tech or Science Solve Psychosis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is your input about this? don't act like u don't know what 'waali' is or 'majnuun' or watever name each society calls it, it's those one who out of consensus with the wider range of society based on that societal cultural norms. What is waali to you may be 'spiritual shamaan' to native american. What is Waali to western world maybe 'physical brain issue'. Hence why I am asking you can tech or science solve it or no? what is waali is 'jinniyo' in our cultural norm.

It's worldwide problem and has been around since man has learned to write, so it's a shame u just overlook such a huge topic as if it's going to disappear. I know psychosis has 'stages'. The easiest stage is internal/external voices/deluded thinking, since everything around u is 'normal'. I actually love this stage of psychosis, it's when I think and concentrate the most on a given topic I like.

The hard stage or the one that bothers me the most is the 'visual' surroundings start to become something I have no 'words' to describe. It can be people, dogs, cars, even small items in your home. The environment starts to 'morph' into 'jinn activity' is the best way I can explain this stage. This is the stage I had most trouble with and required 'multiple hospitalizations' because it is very difficult to explain to yourself let alone someone else. The scariest part is when u 'lose' your family, then u need GOD and quran. Hence why I describe it as 'living hell' cause noone can help u in this 'jinn world'. U need to help yourself emotionally is the most important as this can make u 'hysterical' and 'sound flaming mad' to others. But also physically like 'shower, clean house' meel nadif ah jog. Psychology practise of meditation. Salat and quran. U need a mix of options for these visual changes. But the big one is 'sleep' alhamdulilah is what u and I shud say to god for SLEEP, they DONT COME THERE except if its nightmare(another jinn activity) but has been accepted as normal.

The worst part of the visual changes is they want u to chase the around, explain it, its all a waste of time, sometimes inaad worship garayso bay raban, thats why i say lucky for islam u know nothing is god here even if they have power some thing else has more. So its like dealing with 'middle' type world then in between your earth and then this middle world(jinn activity) and then u know 'god' is out beyond this(u cant explain where though). So I am suprised when ppl worship jesus on earth, waaba aduunka caadiga ah waxani not even 'jinn world'

Mind u we are not meaning jinn world is somewhere else. Wa halkani weeye at least one dimension of it. It's this earth with many dimensions, ma aha in aduun kale joggi. Just different VIEW OF IT

Sometimes masjidyada way ku jiran so that's why u need to just help yourself with the quran. I saw them in the 'congregation line' of my mosque and that's when i realized akhiro ma jiro anyone outside of yourself. My dad waa isla buuqday keliya about my illness, he doesnt take it serious, i think 'waxani waa og yahay' in old pl iyo inay iska soo baxayan akhirki. So thats his cultural view. Where-as the west it's medical emergency. In native indian its 'shamaan'. In Islam it's acuudi billahi' waa EVIL.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I prefer my father cultural method 'waa isla buuqay' hence traditional puntland is better for me, it's all in our genetics this stuff. So i know just see it as 'stress' cause waa isla buuqay means 'his just confused' so this isn't a new thing to them as they must of seen it happen in the past and ppl recover, he doesnt look like he treats it as medical emergency lakin uma arko 'wax naxdin ah oo evil ah sida hoyaday oo diini amiinsan' iyo uma arko sida western worldka 'medical emergency' waa arimo 'brainka' like physical brain not 'mind' that's different.

So i could look back at confusion and say 'yes' i get confused when im healthy, like i put my key here and think i put it somewhere else i dont say 'jinn ba samaye' so its better relate to it. But also sleeping helps the most, its the only area of 'peace' left. Dhaqankeenu kaniini ma aha. Quran helps hadan 'balaayo' ku noqdo. Hence my mother knows the miyi cuz she knows what he means when he says waa isla buuqay but she knows MAGAALO cuz she was there centuries in hamar.

Now my mother is in the west she believes in medical side also. See settled ppl adapt to settled areas. Miyi guys dont but they know how to 'switch' markay raban cuz my dad see doctor also but its not the last line of all his options.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know they can 'add people' into our world who are humans like us but not 'really' maybe they r human themselves, but something is defying our 'earthly' laws because they pop out of nowhere. This is the confusion part to explain this not following our earthly principles. But they can also 'depopulate' it because i remember walking around in night time with all 'ppl' disappeared and empty houses everywhere. They can 'speed up time' i know this from 'early' on but not backwards, i never went back to yesterday experience, its always new experience but the 'same thing' or something 'twisted here and there'. I seen them pop up buildings in blink of an eye, places it never used to be. I saw jinn in a dog also when i say jinn tho it's my best word to describe this 'force' cuz its invisible force but its using us or anything in our environment.

In Islam they say jinns have awood aan anaga lahayn, maybe they can play with our minds and make us see 'sixir' who knows and make us believe it. because sheikh umal wuxu yiri meel kasta ka galaya shaydhanka mana shaydhanka wayna buu yiri waa ciidankisa. Thats why i tell ppl who are spiritual which means beyond our physical understanding, that is a very interesting world, u cant explain it and humans want explanation hence they dig dig dig, u actually fidn the physical world boring afterwards but u use the voices in side to guide u on this 'one dimension' its just physical

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope so! A lot of groundbreaking things will happen in the medical field for sure

That's just it, I honestly don't think it's only a medical issue(not all cases anyways) since that is the brain part. It's like in IT, I work with computers ok. So there is hardware like physical computer but there is 'operating system' the 'mind' of the computer. Science deals with one dimension side of the computer the hardware thinking it will change the 'software' but that does work sometimes if the 'physical brain' is the problem like if the physical laptop has a bad or faulty part.

But modern science doesn't deal with the software side at all since they have no tool for it since it's virtual experience, they only have tools for the hardwiring side.

Sometimes hardware can be healthy with no fault like the brain can be healthy with no faults, but they neglect the software side also requires 'fixing' a-lot for software related issue which is essentially the 'mind' even if the hardware our brain is fine physically. It's complicating thing but u see things as 'one dimension' due to our physical world being like this to u. It's all physical to you, you dont realize their is 'virtual' side to it also like our laptop.