Can someone who murdered a child go to Jannah?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's three.... at least that's how it seems to me. Allah knows best.

but what seems to be the case to me is.....

you have shirk where you're directly committing zulm against Allah.... this is the worst sin..... even if you beat up some random person... that is terrible but... you're committing a crime against a person.... whereas with shirk you are directly committing a sin against Allah and I think this has to do with why it's the worst sin...... and there's also the context being- Allah sustains us, created us in the first place, does all He does for us... and then one of us from the sons of Adam has the audacity to be ungrateful and worship other than Allah....

anyways.... from what I understand.... to me it seems like it would be three kinds....

shirk where you're directly committing zulm against Allah...

something like for example assaulting some person without reason.... or stealing their property......

and then something like.... you get a bottle of alcohol and you secretly drink alcohol..... or... audubillah.... you... listen to music or you watch an inappropriate movie..... you get what I mean? sins where there's not really some direct victim you're transgressing against like if you stole from someone or attacked somebody....

because you are right- there is definitely a class of sins where.... you have wronged somebody and as part of your repentance you should try to right the wrong.... so you steal someone's property... as part of your repentance, you return what was stolen... sins where you violated someone else's rights and you need to try to make it up...... murder is definitely a case where you've transgressed against another person.... just as for example stealing... but murder is worse.... because if you steal something that belongs to someone.... you can give it back insha'Allah or pay them compensation if you no longer have the item.... but if you murder someone- what can you do?? if you steal, you can unsteal by returning the goods... but if you murder someone- you cannot un-murder them...

I don't think you can really return the rights of the victim in this life- not in a case of murder. maybe in the next life you would be made to compensate them somehow. if you backbite a Muslim, don't you have to give them some of your good deeds on yawm ul qiyamah? I think something like that happens. maybe there is something similar if you murder someone- but more extreme since it's worse.

but... for example... if someone commits murder and let's say they aren't caught.... to repent do they need to confess they did it and face being put to death or having to pay blood money to the family if the family doesn't simply forgive them outright?..... I am honestly not sure. I have struggled with sins but alhamdulilaah I've never murdered anybody so I've never really looked into what you should do next if you do such a thing

mrlog

VIP
I think it's three.... at least that's how it seems to me. Allah knows best.

but what seems to be the case to me is.....

you have shirk where you're directly committing zulm against Allah.... this is the worst sin..... even if you beat up some random person... that is terrible but... you're committing a crime against a person.... whereas with shirk you are directly committing a sin against Allah and I think this has to do with why it's the worst sin...... and there's also the context being- Allah sustains us, created us in the first place, does all He does for us... and then one of us from the sons of Adam has the audacity to be ungrateful and worship other than Allah....

anyways.... from what I understand.... to me it seems like it would be three kinds....

shirk where you're directly committing zulm against Allah...

something like for example assaulting some person without reason.... or stealing their property......

and then something like.... you get a bottle of alcohol and you secretly drink alcohol..... or... audubillah.... you... listen to music or you watch an inappropriate movie..... you get what I mean? sins where there's not really some direct victim you're transgressing against like if you stole from someone or attacked somebody....

because you are right- there is definitely a class of sins where.... you have wronged somebody and as part of your repentance you should try to right the wrong.... so you steal someone's property... as part of your repentance, you return what was stolen... sins where you violated someone else's rights and you need to try to make it up...... murder is definitely a case where you've transgressed against another person.... just as for example stealing... but murder is worse.... because if you steal something that belongs to someone.... you can give it back insha'Allah or pay them compensation if you no longer have the item.... but if you murder someone- what can you do?? if you steal, you can unsteal by returning the goods... but if you murder someone- you cannot un-murder them...

I don't think you can really return the rights of the victim in this life- not in a case of murder. maybe in the next life you would be made to compensate them somehow. if you backbite a Muslim, don't you have to give them some of your good deeds on yawm ul qiyamah? I think something like that happens. maybe there is something similar if you murder someone- but more extreme since it's worse.

but... for example... if someone commits murder and let's say they aren't caught.... to repent do they need to confess they did it and face being put to death or having to pay blood money to the family if the family doesn't simply forgive them outright?..... I am honestly not sure. I have struggled with sins but alhamdulilaah I've never murdered anybody so I've never really looked into what you should do next if you do such a thing

may Allah protect us. I need what few good deeds I have. yes, I am not 100% sure but I believe what you are saying might be right. if you have to compensate for backbiting by giving up some of your good deeds, I think it would make sense that something similar but more extreme could happen in the case of murder. Allah knows best.

Trending