Not open for further replies.
Anyone who can speak it cause Im sure its dutch shes talking

OMG she reminds me of this woman:

slide_250486_1518614_free.jpg

@Abdalla make sense of this giberish

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's not well, she speaks in English for most of the video. I swear there was a video posted of her last year where she was 40 lbs heavier saying the same incoherent nonsense.

Illahi ha caafiyo. :icon e confused:

Last edited:
She's not well, she speaks in English for most of the video. I swear there was a video posted of her last year where she was 40 lbs heavier saying the same incoherent nonsense.

Illahi ha caafiyo. :icon e confused:

Ameen, I've seen her videos on Facebook years ago where she talks about being put in psychiatric care and having her child (ren?) taken away. I hear kids in the background so maybe she got them back.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She did. She seems angry now.
I think This is a followup of her previous video she was talking about how Somali fathers/mothers are the reason childs being taken away by foster care cause their unfit parents she even Said she herself is a product of foster care and was raised by a turkish family cause her mom ditched her.

Than she started talking about how tired and embarrassed she is because she sees it so often and how she tries to help the families than she started to breakdown and cry

Mercury

VIP
Heres the video and Somalis have taken what she Said out of context shes dissing Somali men sure But her rant is directed towards the guys who dont stand by their wife and let their kids get taken away

And than she gets emotional towards the end cause people where calling her a when shes trying to fight for childrens rights

I dont know theres Something about her thats off

Mercury

VIP
Children raised in foster homes :frdfvsb:

Gabartan illahi ha caafiya, she's clearly went through a lot. Miskina

Yeah Somalis had someone they could always Depend on back home to look out for their kid friend, family or neighbour

Here in the west that same rule dont apply and also Some fathers think if they bring in the money their Role as a father is complete

Anyone who can speak it cause Im sure its dutch shes talking

in the first part she is dissing cadaan women and is replying to some woman and saying that types like her are the problem. because wilders rants about maroccan delinquents but she states these delinquents are a product of foster care.

I have had some conversations with this girl in the past. She herself is a product of foster care. They took her away from her mother and send her mother back to Somalia by force and apparently told her for years that her mother abandond her. basically they also took away her kids because they always monitor forster care kids and they apparently think she is unstable for leaving her cadaan boyfriend who had a stable job etc. She went through allot maskeena. She hates cadaan people now, which is logical. People should not call her names. She is a nice person who lost her family and people and grew up in a harsh stystem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending