Can someone tell me who built the Shangani old city?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
the-old-lighthouse-of.jpg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
All thess niggas are naming their clans meanwhile it was some nigga named gianluca that builded that:pachah1:
Some of the buildings in shingani old city are over 1000 years old. At this point italians were still getting brutalised by the lombards

Why does every northerner try to disassociate benadiri history from reer benadir
:susp:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Obviously by the native reer shingani. Xamar was just shingaani and Xamarweyne at this time so looking at the clans that lived there back befire the city became cosmopolitan basically answers your question
ADD40DF0-DCCC-4755-83FA-CB1AE2F6973B.jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Some of the buildings in shingani old city are over 1000 years old. At this point italians were still getting brutalised by the lombards

Why does every northerner try to disassociate benadiri history from reer benadir
:susp:
I dont try to disassociate anything i know mogadushi used to be a city before the italians came. But lets be honnest all the nice shit like the old gouverment buildings-roads and many more was build by the italians they modernised xamar. But if you ask me who rebuild xamar right now i will say its hawiye