• 2022-08-13.png
    2022-08-13.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
  • 2022-08-13 (1).png
    2022-08-13 (1).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 44

GuanYu

Custom title

acuudubillah minashaydani rajiim, why you got 66 tabs on this window :pachah1:I recognize Zoro.TV and chess.com other than mainstream ones

And am not sure if that is a shrine or a tomb, but it looks like a masjid

and boqolsoon was apparantley a sheikh named maxamad axmad rooble aka boqolsoon and he was a salafi sheikh, who also took part of the jihad in Afghanistan back in the mujahidiin days and was reputed to be a brave man, some people also accuse him of importing "wahibism" into the country, however have not found evidence, he didn't leave any children behind as he died young and was killed by a road bandit.

I am not sure if the 2 are related and i don't think they are, since if this is a shrine, he is vehemently opposed to such things

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
acuudubillah minashaydani rajiim, why you got 66 tabs on this window :pachah1:I recognize Zoro.TV and chess.com other than mainstream ones

And am not sure if that is a shrine or a tomb, but it looks like a masjid

and boqolsoon was apparantley a sheikh named maxamad axmad rooble aka boqolsoon and he was a salafi sheikh, who also took part of the jihad in Afghanistan back in the mujahidiin days and was reputed to be a brave man, some people also accuse him of importing "wahibism" into the country, however have not found evidence, he didn't leave any children behind as he died young and was killed by a road bandit.

I am not sure if the 2 are related and i don't think they are, since if this is a shrine, he is vehemently opposed to such things
ah f*ck i didn't realize i accidently send a screenshot of edna adan, feel like deleting this whole thread now but i cant :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts