can someone teach me shukaansi ? tell me everything you know

am from west i would like to know the art of shukaansi. i just want to add it to my skill set you never know when that will come handy.

am from west i would like to know the art of shukaansi. i just want to add it to my skill set you never know when that will come handy.
I heard the book ‘the art of seduction’ by Robert Greene is good for this. I’m not a man so my advice isn’t appropriate. Like i wouldn’t know how a guy does it. Good luck though.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Just physically beat up the nearest male around your vicinity to establish dominance.

Then showcase your manhood (privates) to the female in question. If the 50% ancient nilotic blood has reached your privates, you'll be successful.

However if the 50% ancient Eurasian blood has reached your privates, the previously stated method will not work.

In that case I suggest waving and throwing money around or buying a big truck. Females are inherently materialistic by Nature so this method is practically bulletproof.

Hope this was helpful. I learned all these methods from my father. This knowledge was passed down through my lineage for hundreds of years so it's guaranteed to work. Otherwise I wouldn't be here writing you this message. Good luck young fellow.

Your eyes are so beautiful, I can see me and you sitting on the beach sipping a tropical cocktail.

Just physically beat up the nearest male around your vicinity to establish dominance.

Then showcase your manhood (privates) to the female in question. If the 50% ancient nilotic blood has reached your privates, you'll be successful.

However if the 50% ancient Eurasian blood has reached your privates, the previously stated method will not work.

In that case I suggest waving and throwing money around or buying a big truck. Females are inherently materialistic by Nature so this method is practically bulletproof.

Hope this was helpful. I learned all these methods from my father. This knowledge was passed down through my lineage for hundreds of years so it's guaranteed to work. Otherwise I wouldn't be here writing you this message. Good luck young fellow.

Do you want to end up in jail?:camby:
Show your manhood kulahaa

Bliiz, spare us from the horrid sight

Show them that you get the lacaag.

hBF237E79

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Woman love what you have as long as they think you have something that they need, you can hook em

I’ll tell you what not to do, don’t try to have “game” like a lot of guys do. It’s just really corny and makes some look pathetic, and it can have the opposite effect. So no excessive flirting, complimenting etc. just have a regular conversation and go from there.

Trending

Latest posts