Can someone put an eye on your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to take a picture of my first car when i buy it after passing my test which is soon but all the people i know who have done that especially youtubers end up crashing then within a week of purchase. I'm very weary of showing off since i know a lot of people are envious and the eye can be vicious believe me. Before you judge i'm superstitious for a reason as like i said i've seen lots of ppl i know crash or nearly crash after showing off their new cars.

:cosbyhmm::kanyeshrug:

My soon to be first car

$_86.JPG

My dream car
18n2hvndy637vjpg.jpg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I bet this is you when you get your car
tenor.gif

Bisinka u qabo whenever you're driving. Or maybe read Ayatul kursi & the four quls all over it?:ileycry:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Bismillahi ladii laa yaluru maca ismihi shay un fil ardhi wala fissamaai wahuwa samiicun caliim.

If you read that dua nothing will happen to you and the car in shaa Allah

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I want to take a picture of my first car when i buy it after passing my test which is soon but all the people i know who have done that especially youtubers end up crashing then within a week of purchase. I'm very weary of showing off since i know a lot of people are envious and the eye can be vicious believe me. Before you judge i'm superstitious for a reason as like i said i've seen lots of ppl i know crash or nearly crash after showing off their new cars.

:cosbyhmm::kanyeshrug:

My soon to be first car

$_86.JPG

My dream car
18n2hvndy637vjpg.jpg
Good choice for the subaru

Bismillahi ladii laa yaluru maca ismihi shay un fil ardhi wala fissamaai wahuwa samiicun caliim.

If you read that dua nothing will happen to you and the car in shaa Allah
Thank you and i hope you get the car of your dreams some day.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending