Can someone get me in touch with ONLF?

I want to support a nationalist somali group monetarily and maybe join for warfare, Were can i met some onlf in somalia? Other nationalist groups work as well

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Go to Ogadenia, you will find them easily.
:salute:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Do they have some kind of field office, I thought also onlf have stopped fighting and started working with the raw meat eaters, Is it also true onlf is nothing but a clan militia`?

It is a clan militia and they also bent the knee to Ethiopia and now are registered political party, I don't think they fight anymore, also they have many Ogaden snitches who used set the rebels up to get arrested, this is why they will never succeeded.

It is a clan militia and they also bent the knee to Ethiopia and now are registered political party, I don't think they fight anymore, also they have many Ethiopian snitches who used set the rebels up to get arrested, this is why they will never succeeded.
Mohamed subeir?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do they have some kind of field office, I thought also onlf have stopped fighting and started working with the raw meat eaters, Is it also true onlf is nothing but a clan militia`?
They have accounts on twitter but they aren’t really taking recruits right now unless you have a useful skill they are no longer in the bush and will be able to field many more soldiers post elections.

Also they are not a clan militia its just the name because thats what the land was called in colonial records. Actually there is a coalition party made up of around 6+ groups now
0C802188-96FB-4F2F-8937-A0067855A801.jpeg

It is a clan militia and they also bent the knee to Ethiopia and now are registered political party, I don't think they fight anymore, also they have many Ethiopian snitches who used set the rebels up to get arrested, this is why they will never succeeded.
How did they bend the knee and how is it a clan militia? was puntland not one of those Ethiopian snitches :umad:

They have accounts on twitter but they aren’t really taking recruits right now unless you have a useful skill they are no longer in the bush and will be able to field many more soldiers post elections.

Also they are not a clan militia its just the name because thats what the land was called in colonial records. Actually there is a coalition party made up of around 6+ groups now
View attachment 124002

How did they bend the knee and how is it a clan militia? was puntland not one of those Ethiopian snitches :umad:
Does my qabiil matter, I am dhulbuhante, Does onlf truly have a nationalist agenda? Are they pushing for independence? i want just to help out in anyway possible, Dont they have any form of presence in somalia?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Maybe start an online revolution on Facebook. There's alot of active youths from back home, some pages have 500k members.

Great place to preach and inspire your agendas.
:gaasdrink:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Does my qabiil matter, I am dhulbuhante, Does onlf truly have a nationalist agenda? Are they pushing for independence? i want just to help out in anyway possible, Dont they have any form of presence in somalia?
I have met Asharafs(maybe Hawiyes) Dir and Dhulbahantes in the ONLF. All clans are welcome but some Somalis have a natural hatred for anything Somali and a love for anything gaal. The “yaryar” clans are usually more patriotic and brave than the large ones funnily enough.

SSDF state and SNM state will always be loyal to there founders same goes to the TFG :hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts