Can someone explain this ratchet behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
Very common in the jungle when 2 animals meet. Watch animal planet channel and you will see this all the time

CarefulKindlyDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

The best part is after a while neither could get the better of the other one and there was this acknowledgement between them.....yeah lets just call it a draw and move on with our day.

The battle for queen of Birmingham.

Jokes aside, is this in America? I saw Somali girls fight twice and what a sad scene. All they did was throw and rip off each other's clothes away. Never knew the Hijab covered bad hair days. I had to intervene when I saw the bra of one.

NA malis have fully adopted Madow culture, they are now reer AA iyo Hennessy

You can always count on at least one lamagoodle pointing their bony phucking fingers at AAs for the stench coming our their arses.

Niggah You come from a rachet group! Own that sh*t and leave AAs out your stink mouths for one sec nuh? One minute its "we have nothing to do with them" next minute its "they making we do bad things".

Man the lamagoodle brain is something to behold fer real!

As for the fight it really underscores how close humans are to animals and the ape clip is completely apropos.

LOL!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bunch of jiggaboo imitators, throw em a banana and watch em scrap.

:susp: Is this what some of you call feminine wifey material?

Yooo i just watched the clip. I'm impressed at how quiet this rachetness was....clearly next level rachetness where everything seems to come to a complete halt whilse the two prawns pelt arms in an orgy of animalism..it was almost spiritual rachetness in a sense. All that was heard was the shuffling of the feet as the tussle ensured. Well done! Where is the applause emoji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending