CAn someone explain bitcoin for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
It's a digital cryptocurrency that is uses blochain and is secured by cryptography . It is set so only certain amount of bitcoin can be created each and by being mined by by miners using ram and their can only ever be a maximum of 21 million mined
Bitcoin transaction are anonymous , therefore it a favourite amongst , people whom hide their money to be untaxed by governments e.g. Like offshore , terrorist use it to move their money around the world , cyber criminals who demand ransom from ransomeware and hackers . But the vast majority of users are genuine everyday users

Well that's my understanding .

Think of it as a decentralised currency. Not controlled by any one state or country. Its built around the idea that as along as people believe in its value it will always increase in value. It is a block chain where people can send money anonymously without that middleman, cutting costs significantly. Funnily enough its original beginnings were due to darknet transactions. :lolbron:. A lot of of illegal shit were bought due to blockchains.

Think of it as a decentralised currency. Not controlled by any one state or country. Its built around the idea that as along as people believe in its value it will always increase in value. It is a block chain where people can send money anonymously without that middleman, cutting costs significantly. Funnily enough its original beginnings were due to darknet transactions. :lolbron:. A lot of of illegal shit were bought due to blockchains.
The same can be said with any new technologies, criminals are the first to experiment.
The internet in the early days was also being used for a lot of illlegal shit.
I thought its original beginnings was because of the financial crisis of 2008 caused by banks. The creator of bitcoin wanted a store of value that was decentralized and not connected to a gov't or bank.

DRACO

VIP
The same can be said with any new technologies, criminals are the first to experiment.
The internet in the early days was also being used for a lot of illlegal shit.
I thought its original beginnings was because of the financial crisis of 2008 caused by banks. The creator of bitcoin wanted a store of value that was decentralized and not connected to a gov't or bank.
No one knows who the creator is , S/he goes under the name Satoshi nakamoto . Intersting if it will ever be revealed.

It's a digital cryptocurrency that is uses blochain and is secured by cryptography . It is set so only certain amount of bitcoin can be created each and by being mined by by miners using ram and their can only ever be a maximum of 21 million mined
Bitcoin transaction are anonymous , therefore it a favourite amongst , people whom hide their money to be untaxed by governments e.g. Like offshore , terrorist use it to move their money around the world , cyber criminals who demand ransom from ransomeware and hackers . But the vast majority of users are genuine everyday users

Well that's my understanding .
Bitcoin isn't truly anonymous. All transaction and related bitcoin address are stored on the blockchain and can be viewed by everyone. The bitcoin address doesn't tell info about the person but it could be traced back to the person.
Bitcoin is pseudonymous. Sending and receiving bitcoins is like writing under a pseudonym. If an author’s pseudonym is ever linked to their identity, everything they ever wrote under that pseudonym will now be linked to them. In Bitcoin, your pseudonym is the address to which you receive Bitcoin. Every transaction involving that address is stored forever in the blockchain. If your address is ever linked to your identity, every transaction will be linked to you.
www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/anonymity/

There's a lot of fear mongering being pushed by media and banks that are trying to fight this.

DRACO

VIP
Bitcoin isn't truly anonymous. All transaction and related bitcoin address are stored on the blockchain and can be viewed by everyone. The bitcoin address doesn't tell info about the person but it could be traced back to the person.

www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/anonymity/

There's a lot of fear mongering being pushed by media and banks that are trying to fight this.
Yeah I know , was just giving a simple explanation .it just makes a whole lot harder to track down the person. But professionals wouldn't leave Behind any personally identifying data .

Last edited:
If you don’t know about bitcoin it’s far too late to find out now that shxt is long gone but search up on Monero:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.