Can someone come explain...

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Siblings like to bully each other.
I believe somalis should be weary of all our neighbours including oromo but we shouldn't focus on them alone and neglect others who want our land.

Personally I am more worried about Kenya and their bantu expansion. I'm not sure why I dislike them the most but it is probably because unlike people in ethiopia, the bantus look nothing like us and have already taken half the continent.

At least with oromo's in somalia we can assimilate them easily with a strong government program, but with the bantu horde there is no second chance once they break through.

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
why the hell are the 3 top tending threads on this forum today all hate borners for Oromos? Tf did Oromos do to y'all :dead: @Richard Pearson my nigga do you see this shit
It's oromo awareness month where we share information and concerns about our neighbours. Afar awareness month is next.

It's oromo awareness month where we share information and concerns about our neighbours. Afar awareness month is next.

You had me rolling on the floor, cuz what did you say??!?!!? kkkkkkkkkkk

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Last edited:
Siblings like to bully each other.
I believe somalis should be weary of all our neighbours including oromo but we shouldn't focus on them alone and neglect others who want our land.

Personally I am more worried about Kenya and their bantu expansion. I'm not sure why I dislike them the most but it is probably because unlike people in ethiopia, the bantus look nothing like us and have already taken half the continent.

At least with oromo's in somalia we can assimilate them easily with a strong government program, but with the bantu horde there is no second chance once they break through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garaad diinle

Oromos are getting a lotta hate for no reason I'd understand Afar but Oromos don't do shit to Somalis Infact they wash yo shoes nigga leave em alone.

Yes
Have you been living under a rock or are you being wilfully ignorant. With all due respect let me tell you that you don't know what your talking about. We've already been through this and have already discussed this.

Here is an introductory course if you're interested.

Have you been living under a rock or are you being wilfully ignorant. With all due respect let me tell you that you don't know what your talking about. We've already been through this and have already discussed this.

Here is an introductory course if you're interested.

Lol if that's a genocide every Somali clan can claim they've been genocided during the civil war innit. This is just the usual horn of jahanam tribal warfare

Garaad diinle

Lol if that's a genocide every Somali clan can claim they've been genocided during the civil war innit. This is just the usual horn of jahanam tribal warfare
That is the usual tactic init. Don't divert from the topic. Somalis historically lost huge land where somalis got oromoized. Now in the 21th century it's still happening and every somali must know and take action if he or she is able to however positive way they can. Don't minimize the problem i know that you've got no dog in the race.

And that's why we have an entire FKD sub-forum, to hash out our differences :russ:

For those of us outside of Somalia, let us adress our concerns in our own terms, and stay on topic until next time.:draketf:

That is the usual tactic init. Don't divert from the topic. Somalis historically lost huge land where somalis got oromoized. Now in the 21th century it's still happening and every somali must know and take action if he or she is able to however positive way they can. Don't minimize the problem i know that you've got no dog in the race.
My nigga you are not Tutsi

Trending