Can satan read our mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I don't know if he can read about our minds, but sometimes Satan influences our mind amd thoughts

That is strange because, if he can influence our thoughts inside our minds that is pretty much getting inside our minds, which is 2 say he can

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That is strange because, if he can influence our thoughts inside our minds that is pretty much getting inside our minds, which is 2 say he can
Yeah, sometimes even in prayers he can give you wiswaas meaning diversion. So I think he pretty much does it

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yeah, sometimes even in prayers he can give you wiswaas meaning or diversion. So I think he pretty much does it

I always wondered why weird thoughts come to me when praying, I never thought shydaan could know our thoughts, very bizarre finding. so how are we supposed to fend him off? Even after reciting some adkaar the weird thoughts sometimes persist.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I always wondered why weird thoughts come to me when praying, I never thought shydaan could know our thoughts, very bizarre finding. so how are we supposed to fend him off? Even after reciting some adkaar the weird thoughts sometimes persist.
When you see that there are still some thoughts even after adkaar, you need to atleast have the real khushuus and not just recite adkhaar just to scare it away. Maybe concentrate on one point if you were looking at another point of position. Sometimes it just comes out that people just do it to scare it away. Usually, the smaller ones get away with but the bigger ones are the ones hard to deal with. Recite A'yatul kursi. It usually doesn't near a person with real Iman

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
When you see that there are still some thoughts even after adkaar, you need to atleast have the real khushuus and not just recite adkhaar just to scare it away. Maybe concentrate on one point if you were looking at another point of position. Sometimes it just comes out that people just do it to scare it away. Usually, the smaller ones get away with but the bigger ones are the ones hard to deal with. Recite A'yatul kursi. It usually doesn't near a person with real Iman

I'm trying to up my iman, but I feel like satan knows my thoughts and distracts me with some other bull. So that's when I wondered does that MF know my thoughts?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm trying to up my iman, but I feel like satan knows my thoughts and distracts me with some other bull. So that's when I wondered does that MF know my thoughts?
It's just confusing at some point that you can actually contemplate how Satan was created and come with some unimaginable comparison between him and the Almighty Allah. Just try your best, bro

Yes some hadith stated that he enters through the mouth and flows through the veins of man like blood and when you read quran he leaves through your asshole like wind. What's new? anything else you'd like to know from sheikh yacuub?

:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts