Can my future husband and I share his 2nd wife?

Only if the women are hot...ugly lesbos should be illegal :silanyosmile:

Other than that threesome szn

giphy.gif

Islamic scholars disagree on the topic. Some scholars believe and interrupt the Hadith as permitting sexual relations between the wives, other scholars disagrees. It’s a highly debated topic between top Islamic scholars but most agree that it is permissible for there to be sexual contact between two women in a marriage with one man if they reside in one home.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Islamic scholars disagree on the topic. Some scholars believe and interrupt the Hadith as permitting sexual relations between the wives, other scholars disagrees. It’s a highly debated topic between top Islamic scholars but most agree that it is permissible for there to be sexual contact between two women in a marriage with one man if they reside in one home.
can share sources?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nah marriage doesn't make it halal, otherwise khaniises would just get married.

You seem to know alot about this for a gaal

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The correct view concerning this matter is that it is haraam to have intercourse with a woman in view of anyone, unless the onlooker is a child who does not understand what is happening; in this case it does not matter.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This whole thread is full of gaal. I am the only one to have downvoted but everyone else is laughing at permitting homosexuality which is the cowards way of outright accepting it. Filth. We are witnessing the closeness of end times.

Trending