can MX take back jubaland

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Sxb you're doing this wrong.

You meant to start off with an insult towards the other clans in JL and then bring up some controversial historic events to kick of a successful fkd session.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If Kismayo is itself the state of "Jubaland" Then No.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
It’s your first thread and already you’re being tribal... not a good outlook saxib
:mjkkk:
I swear I didn't know much about the different somali qabils and the lands they occupy until I became a regular visitor of somali spot lol

Don't need to. There needs to be someone neutral leading Jland instead of Darood newcomers who cause havoc. Let a RX or Garre lead instead.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jubbaland is big enough for every Somali clan to settle and thrive, there’s no reason why we should be fighting for qabiil control in 2020 :)

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
Can mareexan build a school first and help their women and children who are throwing rocks at the kikuye is real question first hahaha

Last edited:

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
But seriously why don't yall just share the land I thought were pro Somali and Somalino first haha but can't even get a long as a clan and are using kikuye muscle on each other ilaahayow hana ceebeyn!!

But seriously why don't yall just share the land I thought were pro Somali and Somalino first haha but can't even get a long as a clan and are using kikuye muscle on each other ilaahayow hana ceebeyn!!
What kikuyu muscle saxib the guys that rule The south are AS not Marexan.
Marexan themselves have Ethiopians protecting them from Alshabab.