Can mixed people say the N word?

Can mixed people say the N word

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
This topic is smt a lot of people of african descent are Always divided with. Can a mixed person say the N word or not?

one side approves of it and says that if they claim their african side they can use it.

but others don’t approve of it because mixed people have a lot of privileges and don’t go through the same hate as others of african descent go through.

what’s your option this, do you agree with it or disagree with it

Of course they can. If not, how are we going to call the people from MonteNEGRO
BB10DC78-F2DF-4B57-B9E2-3BF10DA23C46.png

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Yes, because according to western society , if you have any drop of Black blood in you, you ain’t white and as such you finna be treated differently but I don’t f*ck with the mixed kids who are predominantly close to the other race who say “niggas” but when shit hits the fan,they act like They wasnt black.

I am not the gatekeeper of the N word but I personally think non Ados should refrain from using it.
People don’t make a huge fuss if East Africans say it (I mean doja use it and she’s
half Zulu South African). Northern Africans don’t have the pass

Alluring

Sayonara
Yah because most people group "mixed" people who are half black with their black side because their nonblack side usually are racist ngl. Funny thing is that mixed kids are racist to full black people when they're the only people to accept them :mjlol:

Yah because most people group "mixed" people who are half black with their black side because their nonblack side usually are racist ngl. Funny thing is that mixed kids are racist to full black people when they're the only people to accept them :mjlol:
I think it depends on your mom or dad.

most mixed kids with a black mom are proud of their background since they grew up with their mothers.

mixed kids with a black dad are the same one with heat issues and grew up with a white mom. The dad is a dead beat man most of the time too.

Alluring

Sayonara
I think it depends on your mom or dad.

most mixed kids with a black mom are proud of their background since they grew up with their mothers.

mixed kids with a black dad are the same one with heat issues and grew up with a white mom. The dad is a dead beat man most of the time too.

Actually thats accurate asf, mixed kids with white moms probably hear their mom talking shit about their deadbeat black dad.

Actually thats accurate asf, mixed kids with white moms probably hear their mom talking shit about their deadbeat black dad.
And they won’t see their black family most of the time either. The child is around their mother most of the time. You’ll associate yourself with what your mom is. If you’re mom is white, you’ll be more close with your white side. If your mom is black you’ll associate yourself with your black side

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Really THE WORST name you could give your country. Who’s idea was that even? It’s probably a Balkan country too

Monte Negro is the Italian name. It means "Black Mountain". The serbian name is Crna Gora. They held elections today btw.

A person from Montenegro is a Montenegrin (they are serbs nevertheless).

This topic is smt a lot of people of african descent are Always divided with. Can a mixed person say the N word or not?

one side approves of it and says that if they claim their african side they can use it.

but others don’t approve of it because mixed people have a lot of privileges and don’t go through the same hate as others of african descent go through.

what’s your option this, do you agree with it or disagree with it
They can as they are half white

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i remember people used to say in school that i couldnt say n word. i told them nigga please, if obama who is also east african but less than me cause he as 50% white DNA can say it, i can too. technically the only ones that should say it are black americans, as soon as anyone else does and theyre fine with it, its free game

i remember people used to say in school that i couldnt say n word. i told them nigga please, if obama who is also east african but less than me cause he as 50% white DNA can say it, i can too. technically the only ones that should say it are black americans, as soon as anyone else does and theyre fine with it, its free game
It’s so weird that people don’t realise Barack is actually half East African, half Kenyan (is je Swahili?, if he is then he’s likely 25% black or smt). Somalis are actually full black, actually Cushitic too. Understandable why they wouldn’t let Habeshas say it since they are mostly mixed with Semitic blood. But most Somalis are pure Cushitic so it never made sense to me

Monte Negro is the Italian name. It means "Black Mountain". The serbian name is Crna Gora. They held elections today btw.

A person from Montenegro is a Montenegrin (they are serbs nevertheless).
Ahhh it’s Italian? Okay that makes sense

Trending

Latest posts