Can men and women be friends?

There's a difference between acquaintances and friends. I have lots of female acquaintances, they might say I'm their friend, but I see them as no more than an acquaintances. Someone I got to know due to proximity, if given the opportunity I'd smash no hesitation.

There's no way I'm going to share my intimate thoughts, future plans, worries, accomplishments to a female acquaintance. I share that with my close friends and family.

I believe that men and women being just friends gets easier as both approach older age. Young women and men are more likely to fall into inappropriate behaviour when their alone and fraternising without witnesses.

This is my view on this subject.

Slide to the 2nd video
#Faxx
Short answer: No
Long answer: Noooooooooo

Men are horny creatures and will catch feelings after being a “friend” to this girl for awhile. Unless you’re gay or effeminate, you can’t be “just friends” with women.

Also most women who say “let’s just be friends” don’t care about you at all nor are they interested in being your “just your friend”, they’re just using you for attention, they want attention from you while friend zoning you. Other than pursuing females to have relations with them, I don’t see any other reason to be a “friend” to a women.

most of the time male friends will just want to f*ck you
and most of the time female friends will want to get things out of you (money, items, energy)
male to female friendships just dont work most of the time

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The friend label is used loosely. There are different types of friends/acquaintances with different levels of time and energy investments.

Yes of course. I have quite a few male friends who i don't feel anything for
Are you sure those male friends don't feel any way with you?
Unless you're very unattractive, It's impossible for straight men to not have feelings for their attractive "female friends".

alien

📍outer space
VIP
are you guys gay when you say you're never going to be friends with a female. are you going to marry a man? no. you are going to marry a women but you if you're not friends with any women how will you know how to talk to her? how will you meet your wife if you are not friends with her first (obviously if you don't want an arranged marriage)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yes, it's possible.
I have several long-term (10 years+) friendships with my friends (women).
We were just noobs back in the days, teenagers.

I'm glad to have them in my life as having a friendship with women is different than with men.
After my first breakup in early 2014, I hated any human who would resemble a woman.
Because of the efforts, the selfishness of my friends (females), I had changed my mind over time.

Not to generalize but having a female friend is more "beneficial" for a man as women are more loyal, more patient, and less dramatic (in friendships) than men!

:denzelnigga:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
are you guys gay when you say you're never going to be friends with a female. are you going to marry a man? no. you are going to marry a women but you if you're not friends with any women how will you know how to talk to her? how will you meet your wife if you are not friends with her first (obviously if you don't want an arranged marriage)

People here are always extreme in their opinion.
If a relationship with a woman isn't possible,
will it be possible to be friends a gay person (a homosexual man with a heterosexual man)?
Because, if we go with this sophistic idea that "men are horny creatures (implying women aren't as horny as men)", thus having gay friends is literally setting yourself up with dudes fantasizing about you.

But in reality, I have had several acquaintances with a few homosexual men, whether in my Uni or in my hometown, they were great people! No confusion, they were clear with intentions, and friendly honest.
Men and women, in a heterosexual dynamic, might see their friendship changing with time, just like how Love changes its meaning with time. We don't love as kids as we do as Adults. Same with friendship. If your female best friend is attracted to you, until she decides to break the relationship, you two are still friends. Nothing wrong with feeling attracted to one of your friends, it takes a human to have a crush on another human!

People in here have their brains twisted as they grew up with ography and US imagery.
When bringing up about having a crush, they would immediately assume that the boy wants to stick his twig as soon as he gets close to her.

As a matter of fact, making friends with women is ESSENTIAL for the development of young males, as they would not see them as mere vagina-walking creatures, but as human friends who can develop emotions. They would start humanizing them, feel less awkward when talking to other women.
But I do know that our Culture is the best room for Awkward dudes who catcall women, who expect to have a submissive woman just like their Granddads (without having the assets of their forefathers), yet they struggle to make a sound when they talk to foreign women.

I'd wish we had a culture where men and women were designed to meet up, talk freely, without any necrosis of religion and patriarchal primitive beliefs.

To sum up,

I'm glad that there are some Lamagoodles open to new ideas, like you Piracy!
Take care.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
People here are always extreme in their opinion.
If a relationship with a woman isn't possible,
will it be possible to be friends a gay person (a homosexual man with a heterosexual man)?
Because, if we go with this sophistic idea that "men are horny creatures (implying women aren't as horny as men)", thus having gay friends is literally setting yourself up with dudes fantasizing about you.

But in reality, I have had several acquaintances with a few homosexual men, whether in my Uni or in my hometown, they were great people! No confusion, they were clear with intentions, and friendly honest.
Men and women, in a heterosexual dynamic, might see their friendship changing with time, just like how Love changes its meaning with time. We don't love as kids as we do as Adults. Same with friendship. If your female best friend is attracted to you, until she decides to break the relationship, you two are still friends. Nothing wrong with feeling attracted to one of your friends, it takes a human to have a crush on another human!

People in here have their brains twisted as they grew up with ****ography and US imagery.
When bringing up about having a crush, they would immediately assume that the boy wants to stick his twig as soon as he gets close to her.

As a matter of fact, making friends with women is ESSENTIAL for the development of young males, as they would not see them as mere vagina-walking creatures, but as human friends who can develop emotions. They would start humanizing them, feel less awkward when talking to other women.
But I do know that our somali Culture is the best room for Awkward dudes who catcall women, who expect to have a submissive woman just like their Granddads (without having the assets of their forefathers), yet they struggle to make a sound when they talk to foreign women.

I'd wish we had a culture where men and women were designed to meet up, talk freely, without any necrosis of religion and patriarchal primitive beliefs.

To sum up,

I'm glad that there are some Lamagoodles open to new ideas, like you Piracy!
Take care.
this whole separation of sexes is harmful. Men in these replies are seeing women as something that will lead to sex. People need to know how to communicate with opposite gender without thinking that it's going to lead to sex. it's a life skill. are you just going to avoid being friends with a women your whole life and just magically end up with a wife?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
this whole separation of sexes is harmful. Men in these replies are seeing women as something that will lead to sex. People need to know how to communicate with opposite gender without thinking that it's going to lead to sex. it's a life skill. are you just going to avoid being friends with a women your whole life and just magically end up with a wife?

Exactly!
Have you seen the Gender related topics? All of these guys are good in their intentions, but they lack any visible empathy for women. I think this culture of passive men who are waiting for their beautiful-hot-yet virgin-princess creates distortion in the muslim male's brains.
How can they wait and expect a "submissive wife" who is also as equally beautiful as she's pious and patient with him? Yet, many of these men can't talk to a woman directly in her eyes, and seeing these comments is a legit proof that we need change something in this paradigme.

Socially-awkward dudes in the Muslim Sphere, if they want their Muslimah, need to move up to girls and stop seeing them as creatures.

Lastly, I don't see the problem with horniness as soon as it can be harnessed.
But day-dreaming about your wife is worse, in my opinion, and will only bring much more dehumanizing topics.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Exactly!
Have you seen the Gender related topics? All of these guys are good in their intentions, but they lack any visible empathy for women. I think this culture of passive men who are waiting for their beautiful-hot-yet virgin-princess creates distortion in the muslim male's brains.
How can they wait and expect a "submissive wife" who is also as equally beautiful as she's pious and patient with him? Yet, many of these men can't talk to a woman directly in her eyes, and seeing these comments is a legit proof that we need change something in this paradigme.

Socially-awkward dudes in the Muslim Sphere, if they want their Muslimah, need to move up to girls and stop seeing them as creatures.

Lastly, I don't see the problem with horniness as soon as it can be harnessed.
But day-dreaming about your wife is worse, in my opinion, and will only bring much more dehumanizing topics.
you need to make a thread about this :kanyeshrug::ufdup:

Trending