Can men and women be friends?

Women can be friends with men (generally). But if she’s attractive, then I’d say it’s harder for a man to be friends with her without wanting it to go further.

Women can be friends with men (generally). But if she’s attractive, then I’d say it’s harder for a man to be friends with her without wanting it to go further.
Not really. I could be friends with this model , but if I felt unattracted to her I would be unattracted. Remember that more comes in such as personality when lusting for a woman or vice versa.

Not really. I could be friends with this model , but if I felt unattracted to her I would be unattracted. Remember that more comes in such as personality when lusting for a woman or vice versa.
We’re saying the same thing. Im not specifically talking about looks, but if she’s someone that you think, “Damn, I like her overall” I’m sure you’d find it hard to be friends. But let’s be honest, a guy will find it hard to be “just friends” with a conventionally attractive woman. Let’s not deny this fact.

How can you be friend with females?
I find for myself, I take time developing a relationship with someone, so me just being a friend with a female, isn't hard because I don't have these lustful thoughts towards most of them and the ones I do I barely speak to. Also, the more closer I become friends with a girl, I find it more clear if I fancy her or not and most of the time I don't because as I stated before I take time before developing a relationship on that level.

No.

Many women will say yes and I believe I can as well, but friendship is a two way street, so if the majority of men are telling us we can't then clearly we should acknowledge that and actually listen.

So ladies, all these men who YOU think you're friends with don't seem to see it that way. Time to accept the truth I suppose.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts