Can I pick my cucumber in peace

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Last night I had to buy vegetables and fruits because I was near starvation lol

I was happily minding my own business in the produce section and I remembered mom telling me to buy cucumbers. I went to pick one I looked up and this white skinny guy is watching me from far distance. He made me feel so uncomfortable, and then he carries on picking his apples. What a weird man.

That's the last time I'm buying cucumbers for hoyo.

one time, i went to the grocery store and this old white man stared at me before saying "assalamu alaykoom". i was like:
5E65385C-D3FE-4CA7-8F76-3B403D0A8E93.jpeg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Last night I had to buy vegetables and fruits because I was near starvation lol

I was happily minding my own business in the produce section and I remembered mom telling me to buy cucumbers. I went to pick one I looked up and this white skinny guy is watching me from far distance. He made me feel so uncomfortable, and then he carries on picking his apples. What a weird man.

That's the last time I'm buying cucumbers for hoyo.
Each gender has its disadvantages in public

At least girls don't have to deal with having an awkward horizontal exclamation point at weird times

What? :childplease: Y’all are the same age. He admires you sxb. I know you’re had with hints but believe me he digs you.
awoowe figo i'm basically 18 now and he's 16
you're the second person saying he likes me :mjlol:
you said that about Phiirso too

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
awoowe figo i'm basically 18 now and he's 16
you're the 2nd person saying he likes me :mjlol:
you said that about Phiirso too
I’m just trying help these neefs pull honeys. Have you not heard been ba hablaha lagu soo xareeya?:mjpls::hahaidiot:

Trending

Latest posts