Can grow beard but Bald spot under chin, anyone had this issue ?

Everywhere grows thick but the chin directly is very thin, very weird. I use oil every day and even derma roll the last year but still no change. Wonder if anyone has had this problem and if this resolved.
Some info-could grow facial hair as early as 16, now 25 and this is how it’s always been. Have to comb it down to mask the area

Attachments

• 15CBDDFE-D758-42A8-94FD-EE6ED449E2F5.jpeg
    15CBDDFE-D758-42A8-94FD-EE6ED449E2F5.jpeg
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 156
Everywhere grows thick but the chin directly is very thin, very weird. I use oil every day and even derma roll the last year but still no change. Wonder if anyone has had this problem and if this resolved.
Some info-could grow facial hair as early as 16, now 25 and this is how it’s always been. Have to comb it down to mask the area
Shave those pubes off your face that isn’t a beard don’t embarrass yourself.

How often should I apply that ? And how regular should I roll bro. Any tips for good minoxidil brands
Minoxidil 2 times a day ,morning and before sleep preferably .

Dermarolling 1-2 times a week depends on how your skin reacts .

Trust me minoxidil is doing wonders.

Edit: dermaroller 1.5 mm & topical minoxidil 5% brand doesnt matter

Minoxidil 2 times a day ,morning and before sleep preferably .

Dermarolling 1-2 times a week depends on how your skin reacts .

Trust me minoxidil is doing wonders.

Edit: dermaroller 1.5 mm & topical minoxidil 5% brand doesnt matter
Thank you bro. In the days I derma roll, do i need to add anything extra after rolling? Oil/the topical cream etc? Or is just rolling fine

Thank you bro. In the days I derma roll, do i need to add anything extra after rolling? Oil/the topical cream etc? Or is just rolling fine
Moisturize your skin before you dermaroll. You shouldn't put anything on your face for the next 24 hours because the dermaroll stabbed a bunch of mini wounds into your face.

Use both or apply minoxidil just 1 time at that day . Its gonna absorb minoxidil even more ,but the issue with minoxidil is its drying up your skin ,so I applied it only in the evenings so I can use lotion in the morning .

Trending

Latest posts