Can behavioral neuroscience explain exorcism, evil eye and magic ?

Can behavioral neuroscience explain exorcism, evil eye and magic ?

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can science explain ? your opinion matters, vote and give us your thoughts

Yes, science can explain- behavioral neuroscience in exorcism? Observation, testing can achieve that phenomenon. Can science explain Exorcism? No. Exorcism is strictly theological. Science can only gather data and notate information on behavior of patients going through exorcism rituals.
Same way science cannot explain healing through prayers, which has numerously shocked Cancer Doctors.

Yes, science can explain- behavioral neuroscience in exorcism? Observation, testing can achieve that phenomenon. Can science explain Exorcism? No. Exorcism is strictly theological. Science can only gather data and notate information on behavior of patients going through exorcism rituals.
Same way science cannot explain healing through prayers, which has numerously shocked Cancer Doctors.
exactly, it's spiritual and from the signs of Allaah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra is always correct no matter what

1585264180894.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
exactly, it's spiritual and from the signs of Allaah

its not particularly signs of Allaah swt.

exorcism is the science of spiritual ritual, aided with the reciting of Quran verses. Exorcism is rooted in theology/Spiritual. The introduction of Shaitan as a separate entity from human and our metaphysical world in relation to spiritual or theological state if u will

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra in her old age has become senile. She's basically reverted into a child here :tocry:

I think u r threatened my brilliance. I can't help u on that. Nor can exorcism help u on that.

its not particularly signs of Allaah swt.

exorcism is the science of spiritual ritual, aided with the reciting of Quran verses. Exorcism is rooted in theology/Spiritual. The introduction of Shaitan as a separate entity from human and our metaphysical world is spiritual or theological if u will
oh, sorry, i meant the healing through prayers being a sign

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her wit has fallen off a cliff, she can barely string sentences together anymore. :mjcry::ohlord:

Go ahead and log in with another name to support your own fuuto points. The common denominator is your dark black fuuto wiggling using different masks

No. Neuroscience is still at its infancy because we don't know much about how the brain processes information as we would like, let alone if supernatural things could be superimposed with scientifically explained origins.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. Neuroscience is still at its infancy because we don't know much about how the brain processes information as we would like, let alone if supernatural things could be superimposed with scientifically explained origins.

But exorcism have not been experimented by the science community

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think they're interested, such things are automatically ruled out, and would probably be deemed as mental illness due to confirmation bias.

If u look at it, in order to do exorcism, u will have to believe in the existence of Shaitan/devil. And the Science community will be like --get out of here. looool

I think Science community & theologians/Spirituals should stay away from each other's respective lanes. LOL

Trending