Can anyone else do this (neuroscientists help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys I have been able to do this since I was 14 or hell even younger.i literally can make my body tingle all over .After closing my eyes and concentrating I can "channel" something to make my whole body tingle.Its almost orgasmic and weird as hell, I've been searching for answers. Does anyone know how and why this occurs.Some Chinese people say it's chi other some weird form. It's weird and after tingling I feel weird.After searching online some
People can even channel to their heads and say they understand clearer.i haven't mastered this ,but need help understanding this.

Hello guys I have been able to do this since I was 14 or hell even younger.i literally can make my body tingle all over .After closing my eyes and concentrating I can "channel" something to make my whole body tingle.Its almost orgasmic and weird as hell, I've been searching for answers. Does anyone know how and why this occurs.Some Chinese people say it's chi other some weird form. It's weird and after tingling I feel weird.After searching online some
People can even channel to their heads and say they understand clearer.i haven't mastered this ,but need help understanding this.
Pass me the blunt

Wallahi I can do this too, i’m not joking
I thought everyone could do it
I don’t even have to close my eyes to do it

It's from watching obscenities when you were younger . The hedonisitic group of shayatiin maybe playing with you . Please stop watching filth .

It's from watching obscenities when you were younger . The hedonisitic group of shayatiin maybe playing with you . Please stop watching filth .
No it's not, I could do this since I was a child.This power has even boosted my brain, the Chinese called it chi. Only certain people can do it.

I have a theory it's our intentional manipulating of the
Parasympathetic nervous system .
which can cause various sensations throughout different areas of your body. It can raise your blood pressure, dilate your veins, change your heart rate, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts