Can any of you girls relate to this?

Humanity is molded in the finest form, as Allah declares, 'We have indeed created man in the best of molds.' The Earth serves as a tranquil abode, and the sky as a protective canopy, while Allah, in His wisdom, shapes us beautifully and provides sustenance. The Quran further emphasizes the exquisite creation of man, starting from clay. Despite our diverse appearances, we must reflect: Is dark skin not a part of Allah's creation? Is kinky hair not a manifestation of His design? Let's humbly acknowledge our true destination, setting aside societal standards of beauty and racial hierarchies. In the end, God's guidance prevails, reminding us to appreciate the unique beauty bestowed upon each of us as His creation.

Yaraye

VIP
I went to school with arabs when I was younger and some of them used to bristle/ squirm when I got compliments on my dark clear skin, long eyelashes, and my nose shape. Alhamdullah, I consider these a gift from allah :rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never believed in a hierarchy. Nor was this once implied by anyone I know. I get narc vibes from your colleague. People who act overly insecure or in competition are not just jealous they are often toxic. Stay away.
:manny: I would ignore and if they ever brought up psedo privilege I would remind them to approach modelling agencies and see if that would get them through the door. Mean-spirits deserve what they dish. Alx, most aren't like this.

I never believed in a hierarchy. Nor was this once implied by anyone I know. I get narc vibes from your colleague. People who act overly insecure or in competition are not just jealous they are often toxic. Stay away.
:manny: I would ignore and if they ever brought up psedo privilege I would remind them to approach modelling agencies and see if that would get them through the door. Mean-spirits deserve what they dish. Alx, most aren't like this.
oh girl, I'm sure you've experienced something like this, given how fine you are (m'a)

layliee

blm xaalimo
these nonblack women are so smug because they think in their community bubble they’re the shit especially the poc who punch down on black women to overcompensate for their insecurity towards white women

but the real world always smacks them in the face when they realize being not black doesn’t mean they’re are more attractive but whatever

tbh I am quite light so I havent experienced it from white women but others like Indians especially with their obsession with light skin and other so called desirable features.

these nonblack women are so smug because they think in their community bubble they’re the shit especially the poc who punch down on black women to overcompensate for their insecurity towards white women

but the real world always smacks them in the face when they realize being not black doesn’t mean they’re are more attractive but whatever
yeah, they're even more pathetic than cadaan women honestly. The worst of the worst are those dhegacas women, they hate that their men are very lustful and have wondering eyes, and that's why they go crazy with the plastic surgery.

They get very shook when people they perceive as "beneath" them in the desirability hierarchy (made up of BS stereotypes) get more praise. Its hilarious :drakelaugh:

tbh I am quite light so I havent experienced it from white women but others like Indians especially with their obsession with light skin and other so called desirable features.
Yh I also noticed they get VERY intimidated when you have traits they don't expect as a black woman like very long hair or big boobs lool

That's when the passive aggressive hair flipping comes out :icon e confused:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
oh girl, I'm sure you've experienced something like this, given how fine you are (m'a)
Oddly, no. They ask me for dieting advice. And seem quite nice. I assume the best for the most part.

As for the beauty or desirability politic. Some women fail to understand their endless pursuit of male validation is their problem. And a poor bet considering they change their intrigues on a whim. I often think these women and their troubles begins in the home where they were made to feel lesser than so they project. Not always but some of the time. As they say hit dogs holler. They also either resign themselves to helplessness or worse
attack those they think they are stronger than. I attribute their issues to how they were reared, their self-concept and personality characteristics.

I knew a Lebanese girl who was miskeen that was considered the least attractive in her family all because she had tan skin and brown eyes relative to her siblings with lighter eyes and skin. The funny thing is she was better looking. Objectively speaking.

I would ignore other people's cultural dramas, baggage and projections. They probably have it worse in their communities.

I even had a Vietnamese friend who was told she had nice large eyes and light skin but if she got a nose job her luck would change and she may get a rich husband according to a facial reader. :deadosama: Luckily, she did not follow the advice.

My point is other communities have it really hard. They may be subjected to more put downs too. The aim of the game is to make these women feel like qashin so they compete and become constant consumers in the hopes of getting fleeting attention.

Thehoneyswmp

𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐚

Idk for some reason mixed girls with white moms have always had problems with me, they deffo believe because they are half white they are somehow genetically superior

Make sure to read your adkhar and recite ayat al kursi to protect yourself from evil eye. A lot of these jealous girls are giving them, even when you think they’re complimenting you.

I remember working at this hospital during the pandemic and we had to wear masks during our whole shift. So nobody really knew what I looked like.

One day we were all allowed to take off our masks and I had so many of my coworkers complimenting how my face looks and how pretty I was without a mask. When I tell y’all I had the WORST breakout of my life a couple days after! I’m still trying to clear the dark marks to this DAY.

Ever since then I don’t leave the house without reading my adkhar. Always protect yourself ladies, cause as Somali women we tend to be very pretty which attracts evil eye to the max.

Trending