Can any of ya'll explain this to me🤔

Im confused i always thought that builders from before lifted stones weighing tons without cranes and carved mountain walls and stones with chisel and hammer to make statues. What is going on, is this making sense to ya'll🤔

I don't know how to explain any of this im just speculating ya'll. Why cant we replicate the buildings of that era, why is all they build disgusting tall cubes😪 and more importantly how were they able to build those building without modern equipments?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I don't know how to explain any of this im just speculating ya'll. Why cant we replicate the buildings of that era, why is all they build disgusting tall cubes😪 and more importantly how were they able to build those building without modern equipments?
people always assume that people in the ancient days were less advanced or something. Honestly they were on our level of progress if not better. man has always been smart don't fall for the caveman bs.

people always assume that people in the ancient days were less advanced or something. Honestly they were on our level of progress if not better. man has always been smart don't fall for the caveman bs.
I get that, its easy to sea that Notre Dame wasnt built with chisel and hammer, there must have been precision tools at hand. Whats funny is that no one has been able to recreate their works.

Trending

Latest posts