Can a woman explain this?

That’s also super weird. I just don’t get how two everyday things like these two can cost so much. And neither offer anything different
I think it’s stupid to spend above your means. If you are rich then go ahead since you have money to splash.

Attachments

• 5E10801B-F5BA-474D-9554-5640D7D4F55E.jpeg
    5E10801B-F5BA-474D-9554-5640D7D4F55E.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 85
It’s best to be frugal and invest your money when you’re young so when you build your family you and your wife and kids will be balling and dripping.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Women here can’t explain this.

This is for the billionaire house h.oes on payroll from their rich husbands.

if you have the income to get these things then sure you do you but you have these people living in apartments getting these sort of things and its just confusing. theres always some woman in the replies talking about how its a smart investment because their worth increases overtime but i feel like thats just an excuse

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
They make these bags very expensive and in a limited number for the Uber rich not ordinary people like us lol. However I must say investing in nice designer bags from like House of Fraser is a smart choice and they won’t break your bank account. As you get older you should invest in your clothes, shoes and bags and dress well.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
These expensive things are for people with more money than sense and tricks with fat wallets