Can a white American travel to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlaugh: Try going to West Englewood, Chicago first and if you make it out alive we'll start a gofundme for your trailer trash to Mogadishu.

You people killed 23 American special operators you people are jungle savages who depend on my government for food and housing. You people want to establish a world caliphate and are sympathetic with the shabaab and ISIL Somalia is a country only in name. I only want to visit the country just to see how uncivilized you people are. You guys live a century behind with your clan and tribal bullcrap. Just wait till us, the American Crusaders invade your shithole and finnesee the oil reserves in Puntland and set up a democracy.

Operation Restore Hope 2.0

Alright, Jimmy, why don't you come and preach the Gospel? Our hearts yearn for the wisdom that the white man can provide. :gnzbryw:

The thing is, I don't get for slums I want to see Mogadishu I don't care for any other slum I just want to go see the poorest country in the world and see if I can make it back alive
How a about you walk around Detroit to get a little suspense in your life... Or better yet, try to surgically find your jugular vein instead. Please post a video :)

You people killed 23 American special operators you people are jungle savages who depend on my government for food and housing. You people want to establish a world caliphate and are sympathetic with the shabaab and ISIL Somalia is a country only in name. I only want to visit the country just to see how uncivilized you people are. You guys live a century behind with your clan and tribal bullcrap. Just wait till us, the American Crusaders invade your shithole and finnesee the oil reserves in Puntland and set up a democracy.

Operation Restore Hope 2.0

And how many thousands of Somalis were killed in your absolute omnishambles of Operation Restore Nope? And you want me to cry over 23 Americans. Sit yourself down and stop taking your history from Hollywood blockbusters you moron.

Apollo

VIP
Now, of course it's not safe, but I'm hoping to travel here one day. I find it very interesting how big of a hell hole it is, and it's just too interesting for the past year I've been watching videos and looking up how to travel here. But the question what is the honest chance of me coming out alive if I buy proper security and take precations.

Also no, I don't want to travel to Hargesia or any part of Puntland I want to go to the Mog.

If you want to enjoy disaster tourism, Iraq is a safer spot to visit and it actually got a lot of ancient history. Highly underrated country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts