Can a guy and girl be friends without someone catching feelings?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If the girl doesnt try baiting the man to do shit for him with the false hope he gets to smash and the man doesnt do shit for the girl thinking he will be able to smash then maybe :manny:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yeah it isn't that hard , but for me to consider you a friend first would be harder. The only people catching feelings are the ones who are too chicken to admit it beforehand ,hoping one day they might like them back.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Only girls want that shit. They be locking niggas in friend zone like its USSR when stalin was incharge

Miss me with friend zone shit:nahgirl:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If the girl doesnt try baiting the man to do shit for him with the false hope he gets to smash and the man doesnt do shit for the girl thinking he will be able to smash then maybe :manny:
It’s Annoying as hell. They want to act like ur the BF but not give you the reward
Imma take you to Olive Garden pay for meal. And drinks and get no siil ?
Foh:mjlol:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Yeah it's absolutely possible and normal if you don't view literally anyone on the opposite sex as a potential hookup

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It’s Annoying as hell. They want to act like ur the BF but not give you the reward
I learnt my lesson when i took a girl out to woodbine burger king when i was a kid and bought her a whopper meal

She ate it and never called me back since :mjcry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

That's not being a friend that's straight up being a SIMP and taken advantage of

Trending