Can 23andme be more stupid?!!!!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i already warned you nikkas long time ago that 23andme sells information look now they want to partner up with airbnb just to make more revenues sxb its run by zionists waa fake xaar suugo good science but with flavour of SUUUuuuUuuuuuUUuUUUuuuuuuuGOOOO

yacni like iceberg theory, you know great stuff below ice and what you see on top kkkkk

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
i already warned you nikkas long time ago that 23andme sells information look now they want to partner up with airbnb just to make more revenues sxb its run by zionists waa fake xaar suugo good science but with flavour of SUUUuuuUuuuuuUUuUUUuuuuuuuGOOOO

yacni like iceberg theory, you know great stuff below ice and what you see on top kkkkk
Ur definitely a fob

They're gonna send you an all expense paid trip to Bakara Market . I'm still laughing from your result
Dude, I'm not from Mogadishu, even though there's nothing wrong with being from there lmao. All my relatives are from Burao, Hargeisa, Borama, and Berbera. I don't even have relatives from 5th cousins on 23andMe from Mogadishu, which further proves there are no connections. The leap is quite illogical.:mjlol:

I don't think you should take some of their calculations serious. For example, they clustered me with Habashi's and North Africans when it's my grandmother that was Yemeni. The level of Neanderthal DNA proves this. Plus the foreign DNA adds up to a quarter, which is my grandmother's input. To make sure, I uploaded my raw data to other websites, and they all show a consistent 25 % Arab.

23anMe algorithm is clearly not tuned correctly. Btw, you're too extreme, talking about beheading family members because they have a quarter mix. That's fucked up, man.

Dude, I'm not from Mogadishu, even though there's nothing wrong with being from there lmao. All my relatives are from Burao, Hargeisa, Borama, and Berbera. I don't even have relatives from 5th cousins on 23andMe from Mogadishu, which further proves there are no connections. The leap is quite illogical.:mjlol:

I don't think you should take some of their calculations serious. For example, they clustered me with Habashi's and North Africans when it's my grandmother that was Yemeni. The level of Neanderthal DNA proves this. Plus the foreign DNA adds up to a quarter, which is my grandmother's input. To make sure, I uploaded my raw data to other websites, and they all show a consistent 25 % Arab.

23anMe algorithm is clearly not tuned correctly. Btw, you're too extreme, talking about beheading family members because they have a quarter mix. That's fucked up, man.
Disowning them sxb. My uncle saw a fat lady and did his thing. You don't know how shocked I was when these Madow ass kids told me I'm their cousin. I did what I said I would if it ever happened. I'm a man of my word.

I won't marry someone who's not truly Somali and neither will my children.

It's still early days. Maybe in 10 years they can narrow it down better.

It's still early days. Maybe in 10 years they can narrow it down better.
Now I get it. You think they can accurately pinpoint where you come from in Somalia based on your genes. I'm sorry to break it to you sxb; these websites don't have those capabilities. It's not so sophisticated, and Somalis are not genetically diverse to make clear distinctions. The best they can give you is your relative or people you share genetic segments with, based on their results. People you share a relation to through 5 generations back etc. And even that can be erroneous because I have cadaan relatives with zero Somali or Arab genes. Which begs the question of how did they make that connection.

Now I get it. You think they can accurately pinpoint where you come from in Somalia based on your genes. I'm sorry to break it to you sxb; these websites don't have those capabilities. It's not so sophisticated, and Somalis are not genetically diverse to make clear distinctions. The best they can give you is your relative or people you share genetic segments with, based on their results. People you share a relation to through 5 generations back etc. And even that can be erroneous because I have cadaan relatives with zero Somali or Arab genes. Which begs the question of how did they make that connection.
It's going to take millions to do this. To find the specific mutations that differentiate the clans will take hundreds of samples, maybe thousands. The technology is there. No one wants to do it for somalis.

You never know but maybe (I am just speculating) geeljre escapades

It's going to take millions to do this. To find the specific mutations that differentiate the clans will take hundreds of samples, maybe thousands. The technology is there. No one wants to do it for somalis.
Nah, there aren't any genetic differences between clans. There's no evidence for this.

Nah, there aren't any genetic differences between clans. There's no evidence for this.
I meant paternal differences. Tiny mutations in the Y chromosome can be identified and compared to find markers for each clan. Autosomal differences would be impossible to find. There's none to find at all. Qabil is paternal and simple to track genetically. All you need is enough samples.

Trending