Camping

Who else loves camping? Nothing better than taking a few days off getting away from all the buuq and qeylo. Zero reception...great way to unplug and get in touch with nature :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uff hate it. I went camping one time never again, bugs everywhere you're in this tight cramped sleeping bag. Not for me I guess

Uff hate it. I went camping one time never again, bugs everywhere you're in this tight cramped sleeping bag. Not for me I guess

Yeah insects repellents are a must. I remember the first time I went I was ill prepared as well. I didn’t even bring a sleeping bag just my busto and barkin and a terrible tent:mjcry: I almost froze to death. But once you bring all the right stuff it’s great

I'd do it but i hate insects and what if some deranged person starts blasting at my tent in the middle of the night, not to mention bears, wolves, and other deadly animals, I've seen too many camping horror stories :jcoleno:

I'd do it but i hate insects and what if some deranged person starts blasting at my tent in the middle of the night, not to mention bears, wolves, and other deadly animals, I've seen too many camping horror stories :jcoleno:
See weeye ninyahow, our ancestors were duking it out with lions, leopards and hyenas don’t be a softie :wtfdis:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
The few times I went I wasn't prepared but it was great experiences. Inshallah I hope to do it more this upcoming year though my real goal is mountaineering.

Trending