Camels in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
somali-camel-herder-in-sweden-400x267.jpeg

Swedish political leadership has gone insane. They are importing camels and calling it “a job market initiative” in order to give Somali Muslim migrants work.

According to the government’s thinking, not only will it give Muslim migrants work, the hope is that automotive companies like Volvo will use the camels in their advertisements in Sweden. Marketing genius, eh? The government thinks that tourists might come to Sweden to “pet the camels” and that there “will be fashion shows.” “Camel products will be sold.” I kid you not. And selling of camel milk which “is said to help autism,” which is completely untrue. Camel milk does not cure autism.

http://pamelageller.com/2017/02/sweden-camels-somali-muslims.html/

Is difaaca from this Jewish hag :mjkkk:

Ali went to an employment agency looking for a job. The agency asked him what he can do.He responded with "I can work as a sheep and camel herder. We used to have 170 camels and 4000 sheeps". The agency gave him the work he wanted:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
@1:43 Faarax is singing :mjlaugh:

Last edited:
Mashallah

Inshallah in he future Sweden will become the third capital city of Somalia after Minesota which is the second capital of Somalia

may god bless our Somali community in sweden kkkkkk

Why is this bad news? Make fun of Somalis when they don't work. Make fun of Somalis when they do work. Some of you niccas need a life assessment.:bell:

Oh and f*ck Breitfart Zionist shitbags.:camby:

Apollo

VIP
Europe is going to collapse if they continue pandering to Musims like this. Glad I am getting out of that shitty part of the world. It will become a Muslamic Emirate.

I kinda feel sorry for scandinavians, they didn;t really colonise anyone except eachother. But France, UK, Spain etc can all enjoy their "cultural enrichment" :drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
I kinda feel sorry for scandinavians, they didn;t really colonise anyone except eachother. But France, UK, Spain etc can all enjoy their "cultural enrichment" :drakelaugh:

Their gibsmedats were advertised all over the third world. If one goes to a refugee camp in Greece/Turkey and asks those Arabs where they want to go, Sweden is the #1 answer along with Germany.

The Germanics have become suicidal.

@McLovin why would you post anti-Somali bs news like that? The article is crazy wrong and sensationalistic
Ali went to an employment agency looking for a job. The agency asked him what he can do.He responded with "I can work as a sheep and camel herder. We used to have 170 camels and 4000 sheeps". The agency gave him the work he wanted:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
@1:43 Faarax is singing :mjlaugh:
There was a woman that owned 3 camels and wanted a camel herder to take care of them. That's where Ali stepped in and got the job. Sweden didnt import fucking camels for Somalis like the article implies.

A Somali man found an honest job and negroes are in here with their chimp noises smh :snoop:
Europe is going to collapse if they continue pandering to Musims like this. Glad I am getting out of that shitty part of the world. It will become a Muslamic Emirate.
All the Govt did was get Ali in touch with a Swedish woman who owned three camels.
loooooooooool:dead:
Sweden is the true embodiment of the word CUCK.
You live in welfaretoopia that is London and you're mocking a fob who got a job :stopit::ohlord:

@McLovin why would you post anti-Somali bs news like that? The article is crazy wrong and sensationalistic

There was a woman that owned 3 camels and wanted a camel herder to take care of them. That's where Ali stepped in and got the job. Sweden didnt import fucking camels for Somalis like the article implies.
Because it was relevant and lulzy

A Somali man found an honest job and negroes are in here with their chimp noises smh :snoop:

All the Govt did was get Ali in touch with a Swedish woman who owned three camels.

You live in welfaretoopia that is London and you're mocking a fob who got a job :stopit::ohlord:
i'm mocking the ridiculousness of importing camels to give Somalis jobs:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending