Camel milk

What are the health benefits of camels milk? .. Would it be a good business idea to open a processing facility that can make dairy products based on camel milk? Guys let me hear your opinion or knowledge on this.

Camel milk is a suitable replacement if you're lactose intolerant, and It's good for the digestive system and gives more health benefits than regular cow milk.

Somalia's production rate is almost the same as Kenya when we have 14 million camels, and they only have 3. Only 6% of the camel milk traded in Kenya originates from formal milk processing companies. This means the disparate production rate is not based on their efficiency but based on Somalia's inefficiency.

"Farmers face various challenges including lack of proper technology. By the time the milk is squeezed from the cow, collected, and transported to processing plants and stores, most milk is already spoiled. The poor state of roads, inadequate cold storage facilities, irregular power supply, improper milk handling, and technological limitations all prevent the milk from ever reaching the consumer after its long journey from the farmer to the market."

A person can become rich if one finds a way to fix some of the logistical problems by establishing a business based on some kind of organizational transport.

All you need is to find investors and convince them to cooperate in creating an integrated system of management and supervision of processes connected with the physical flow of dairy products with the purpose of optimization. It means to provide all the materials needed at the lowest cost.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Caano geel will make you shit relentlessly :browtf: Don’t reccomend unless you want to be talking round trips to the muskush:damn:

Camel milk is a suitable replacement if you're lactose intolerant, and It's good for the digestive system and gives more health benefits than regular cow milk.

Somalia's production rate is almost the same as Kenya when we have 14 million camels, and they only have 3. Only 6% of the camel milk traded in Kenya originates from formal milk processing companies. This means the disparate production rate is not based on their efficiency but based on Somalia's inefficiency.

"Farmers face various challenges including lack of proper technology. By the time the milk is squeezed from the cow, collected, and transported to processing plants and stores, most milk is already spoiled. The poor state of roads, inadequate cold storage facilities, irregular power supply, improper milk handling, and technological limitations all prevent the milk from ever reaching the consumer after its long journey from the farmer to the market."

A person can become rich if one finds a way to fix some of the logistical problems by establishing a business based on some kind of organizational transport.

All you need is to find investors and convince them to cooperate in creating an integrated system of management and supervision of processes connected with the physical flow of dairy products with the purpose of optimization. It means to provide all the materials needed at the lowest cost.
Very interesting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What are the health benefits of camels milk? .. Would it be a good business idea to open a processing facility that can make dairy products based on camel milk? Guys let me hear your opinion or knowledge on this.

Its not logical. Camel milk is a delicate. The camels do not make as much milk as cow, nor as they as cheap as cows. You can specialize in selling camel milk but as a delicate specialty in the high end price. Don't expect to get rich fast tho. Somalis will be your prime customers.

I drank camel milk for the first time this year. It made me fall asleep as soon I drank it, I'm not complaining. I was worried it would make me frequent the loo but I didn't get this problem and I drank fresh camel milk!

Make sure you drink pure camel milk from a trusted farmer.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I drank camel milk for the first time this year. It made me fall asleep as soon I drank it, I'm not complaining. I was worried it would make me frequent the loo but I didn't get this problem and I drank fresh camel milk!

Make sure you drink pure camel milk from a trusted farmer.
No wonder :damn: I heard in balad xaawo they add stuff like water and other milk to make more “camel milk”:noneck::jcoleno: