Came across a disgusting video! It’s abt the puppet ruler of occupied Western Somalia. Ethiopians praising him for being a good dog, a good wife

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
somalis and their misplaced priorities how about u fix ur own country before pondering on irredentist ideals

Last edited:
If the comments were bad then the title of this thread would be "Look how Ethiopians hate and disrespect Somali officials" and now it is good "Look how disgusting these comments are"
:faysalwtf:

There’s no such thing as western Somalia. Even though I don’t like President mustafes political affiliation I do want to see him become the next prime minister of Ethiopia. We can’t deny our hard situation so we must make the best use out of it.

He is more likely to end up like iley than prime minister

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If the comments were bad then the title of this thread would be "Look how Ethiopians hate and disrespect Somali officials" and now it is good "Look how disgusting these comments are"

go about eating your raw meat you midget with a buck eyes

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Are you serious? Ethiopia has Xamar and you're worried about jigjiga. First let's take back Xamar and Somalia then can we take back jigjiga.:francis:
South Somalia is in a worse bender then any other region its good that they care about other points in the star but there are more crimes, murder, rapes, and foreign troops from Galkacyo to the southernmost border then all other regions combined maybe barring djiboutis bases.
This isnt 2006 they dont have Xamar, and it was made clear they never will. And why do we need to take back jigjiga? Most people from the galbeed arent even interested in Somaliweyn. Are you gonna force it on them? Somalia didn't gain anything from trying to gain galbeed back other than loosing, and debt. And it was because of that incident that Somalia is in an arm embargo by the U.N security. If the Somali region really wants independence they gonna have to do it on their own. :ufdup:
I take care of my clans interests their its because Hawiye/Dir abandonment of theres that they have been assimilated into Oromia. The culture of Hiraab clans never ceases to amaze me.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
if ethiopians were disrespecting him we'd be making fun of him for cooning to them for support, simply as that.

Ethiopian darod/isaaqs are very patriotic when they're in Jijiga aka the new bahir dar
None wrong with loving ur country of origin.
Mashallah guul Ethiopia guul Dr.abiy guul amxara.
164394aa5022e599-nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

Trending