Camden stabbing: 16-year-old boy 'begged for help' before being murdered in London

A 16-year-old boy has been chased down and stabbed to death with a "machete" in London.

A witness heard the teenager begging for help before he was murdered, minutes after another stabbing on the other side of the capital.

Police were called to Munster Square in Camden shortly after 11pm on Monday night.

“Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and the male was pronounced dead at the scene,” a spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said.

“A crime scene remains in place. There have been no arrests and enquiries into the circumstances remain ongoing.”

Detective Chief Inspector Paul Healy said the victim had been "chased around the square by a number of suspects" before being stabbed multiple times.

The woman, who did not want to be named, said the victim was banging on a family's front door appealing for help before he was stabbed.

“Through my bedroom window I could see everything," she added. "We just saw the three boys holding him. He said 'help me, help me, help me'. He collapsed on the floor and then it was quiet.”

The victim's stomach was visibly bloodied, she said, adding that the attackers fled in a car.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sour...466.html?amp&usg=AOvVaw0SMixFVomKbw5HC-88pYBW

Trending