Camden, London : 2 stabbed to death , several injured in one night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deceased lad was studying accountancy which means he must have done well for himself . The problem is many families discourage their children from going to live at the UNI and instead stay in the hood and commute . I know it is for economics reasons , but moving out means they are away from all their loser friend who will try to drag them down . I haven't worried once since one of my cousins moved out to UNI. That said , I wouldn't encourage moving out Xalimos as they may become victims of the xalimocaust.

Wallahi let's not pretend most of these Somalis who are well off yet do road are not doing it for "fast money" and to please girls, even Xalimos these days be talking about I don't want a broke nigga that doesn't drive a foreign.

This is unfortunate :jcoleno: They said on Twitter the 17 year old boy recited the shahadah on his last breath. The uncle who was pushing him to say it confirmed it. AUN

Wallahi let's not pretend most of these Somalis who are well off yet do road are not doing it for "fast money" and to please girls, even Xalimos these days be talking about I don't want a broke nigga that doesn't drive a foreign.
Facts thats the main reason youth push cunto in Uk its all about showing off to the haters and impressing the girls once you trap every halimo will drop down to her knees in seconds adeer

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is unfortunate :jcoleno: They said on Twitter the 17 year old boy recited the shahadah on his last breath. The uncle who was pushing him to say it confirmed it. AUN

Ouuuuuch! Alla ya raxma! Best of reminders one can be given at that moment of despair.

Can't imagine the terror the kid had at that moment.

Gaalos will tell you "you're gonna make it buddy, hang on".

we, Muslims, gotta tell the person to declare the shahada

Last edited:
The saddest part is that his mother arrived to the scene . The police wouldn't let her see who it was that was dying , so she rang his phone and it rang . Crazy world wallahi .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The saddest part is that his mother arrived to the scene . The police wouldn't let her see who it was that was dying , so she rang his phone and it rang . Crazy world wallahi .

What abt the other mother who lose the second one last night.

Can you imagine raising a child and being killed before you get to see their grand kids or what they could've done for you. Then multiply that by 2

Wallahi i feel sorry for white Britons living in Camden amongst the cavemen.
Do you see no one commented on your first post ?I am the ultimate troll , however there is a time and place for it . Our children are dying in front of their mothers and you talking about feeling sorry for white Britons . Go and Fock off to the daily mail comment section.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Bruv Wallahi London waa wax kale, Were better of in Somalia.

I kinda knew his brother Mahamed AUN wallahi im more sad about His mother who had to experience this twice .

Ilahayow Samir iyo Imaan umada soomaliyeed sii.

One thing i love about reer london is Qabiil kaste will come out for their Somali brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts