Camden, London : 2 stabbed to death , several injured in one night

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO young men have been stabbed to death in Camden within the space of an hour, with reports of several other attacks throughout the night.

A 17-year-old boy was attacked with a knife in Kentish Town, near the Peckwater estate, at 8:30pm. He was pronounced dead 30 minutes later, just yards from the shrine to a 19-year-old who was killed on Sunday.

A second young man was stabbed to death in Malden Road, Queen’s Crescent, at around 10pm.

He has been named locally as Sadiq Aadam, the brother of 20-year-old Mohamed Aadam, who was murdered in Hampstead Road in September. Their cousin, Mohamed Abdullahi, was murdered in 2013 aged 20.

A second youngster was reportedly injured in Malden Road in what was described as a frenzied attack.

It is believed murder detectives, who are in the early stages of their investigation, are treating the two killings as linked. Both victims are believed to be children of Camden’s Somalian community.

Police closed Islip Street in Kentish Town

Witnesses have reported seeing the suspects, with their faces covered by bandanas, arriving at the attacks in a van.

Police are carrying out extra patrols and officers have been given emergency powers to stop and search anyone, without the need for “reasonable grounds” of suspicion. Known as Section 60 order, it is a measure often introduced after serious flare-ups of youth violence and means anyone in the area can be detained and frisked.

A dispersal zone is in place across Camden, giving police the powers to move people out of public areas.

Police are looking into multiple reports of other stabbings across Camden, although only the two fatal attacks are currently being investigated.

There were reports on social media of up to six attacks taking place within the space of a few hours on Tuesday night.

Inspector Paul Clarke said: “There will be an increased police presence and an increase in the activity of the gangs unit to reduce the possibility that any one may consider retaliatory action.

“If anyone in the community knows anything about the incidents or the possibility of any ongoing occurrences they should contact police and let us know so that we can help to save lives before this kind of tragedy is repeated.”

In Kentish Town, paramedics and police officers battled to save the boy’s life on the pavement at the junction of Islip Street and Bartholomew Road. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Neighbours said that he lived with his family on the nearby Peckwater estate, where a shrine was built on Sunday night in the memory of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman, who was murdered in West London.

The shrine was built next to one in the memory of his friend, Nuno Cardoso, a law student who died after collapsing in a police van in December.

Flowers to Nuno Cardoso and Lewis Blackman

The community centre on the Peckwater estate was opened up late tonight to provide shelter for the relatives of the latest victim, who have gathered at the scene. A group of around 50 friends and family were at the scene.

Keir Starmer, Holborn and St Pancras MP, said: “The deaths of two young people in Camden last night is truly shocking. My thoughts are with the victims, their families and to all those affected at this difficult time.

“Violence has no place on our streets and these crimes are a reminder that we must continue to do all we can to keep our community safe.

“That’s why I will be working with the Metropolitan Police, Camden Council and all relevant authorities to reassure our communities and discuss what more needs to be done.”

http://camdennewjournal.com/article/two-dead-in-shocking-night-of-violence-across-camden

AStack

HardOnHoes
Just the other day there was a driveby shooting in East London. Shits getting fucked up over there especially in NW and Acton. Londoners tryna emulate reer Diixon:tacky::dead:

I heard there was 6 stabbings in one night and 2 somalis got killed, I didn’t know camden was that active audhubillah

I heard there was 6 stabbings in one night and 2 somalis got killed, I didn’t know camden was that active audhubillah
as the article says , the older brother of one of yesterday's victims was killed last year , and their cousin was killed before that :jcoleno:

Ps. Camden attracts midddle-income white drug users and hippies . Faraxs are the main suppliers .

Ooh scary
tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Onr of the guys was the nephew of a known Somali "reporters" with Universal TV

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most definetly gang or drug related, I know there are a few crazy Angolians around those sides

What the hell Angolans doing there ? They were colonized by Portugal.

Ohhhhh I know now, European Union stuff

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The remedy to this problem are the following:

Couples should try harder to stay together. Single motherhoods will lead to children qasaaro

Quit looting from the cadaan man by way of ceydh, dont lie abt your marriage and true household income

By now you people being here for 20 years and you should know to move out of these projects.

Invest time and effort on your children. They are not jus a be given birth to and fed only. Take them to the national museum on science and enroll them in activities such as the reading club.

The remedy to this problem are the following:

Couples should try harder to stay together. Single motherhoods will lead to children qasaaro

Quit looting from the cadaan man by way of ceydh, dont lie abt your marriage and true household income

By now you people being here for 20 years and you should know to move out of these projects.

Invest time and effort on your children. They are not jus a be given birth to and fed only. Take them to the national museum on science and enroll them in activities such as the reading club.

The deceased lad was studying accountancy which means he must have done well for himself . The problem is many families discourage their children from going to live at the UNI and instead stay in the hood and commute . I know it is for economics reasons , but moving out means they are away from all their loser friend who will try to drag them down . I haven't worried once since one of my cousins moved out to UNI. That said , I wouldn't encourage moving out Xalimos as they may become victims of the xalimocaust.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
U can take out from a, but not violence from .

They are disgustingly violent barbaric people.

I bet the attackers were s aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts