Cambuulo for casho

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190226_034938~2.jpg

Its good for muscle gain, overall health, and colon.
Cambuulo a night keeps the body tight
@4head

You guys need to do something with it. Cambuulo by itself looks very plain. Fry it up with some spices, peppers, onions, tomatoes and add some rice and cheese. Goddamn, do something with it.:gucciwhat:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
View attachment 66713
Its good for muscle gain, overall health, and colon.
Cambuulo a night keeps the body tight
@4head
i eat this every night after i come back from the gym nut mine is mixed with haruur. dont know what haruur is called in english but its amazing. tastes like candy. and by the way there is 4 workout gyms in bosaso now. they even have protein shake. i will make a video next week when i buy my new phone. my camera is shit

The texture of it is unbelievable. Can’t even swallow it. Have too many nightmares associated with digir when I was younger z3zrULC
Xalwo is no good. Nothin but health problems. A white guy once inquired the ingredients and when was told its sugar and oil, he kept waiting for something else. He couldnt believe it.
Your night freights might have something to do with your diet.
Cambuulo can fix that. It'll help you fall asleep faster.

psyche

To each their own
Never eaten Cambuulo in my life. I once saw my mother eating it.
She asked if I wanted some. I looked at it for one second and said no thanks

it looks way too nasty :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

halwa

✨🌙
Xalwo is no good. Nothin but health problems. A white guy once inquired the ingredients and when was told its sugar and oil, he kept waiting for something else. He couldnt believe it.
Your night freights might have something to do with your diet.
Cambuulo can fix that. It'll help you fall asleep faster.
Who said I eat Xalwo? :gnzbryw:

Now you are just chatting it. I never said I had night freights :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending