Cambodian langaab grifter RadioGenoa got suspended on Twitter

Keo

VIP
The sole purpose of this account was to spread hatred against Muslims, immigrants and pushing racist tweets about America with fake clips that sometimes don’t even align with the story. At least some of you won’t be able to share his tweets here from now on.
:reallymaury:

Last edited:
FINALLY! I’ve had Genoa, Eurasian Emperor and Iamyesyouareno muted for so long. Ian Cheong straight up blocked me :silanyolaugh:

A Cambodian, Pajeet and a Chinese Malaysian, bal ka waran??? With the combined genitalia length of 5 inches, they have the gall to speak on western immigration issues, be Islamphobic and shit on madows.

What's The Story Behind 'I Used To Pray For Times Like This ...

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The sole purpose of this account was to spread hatred against Muslims, immigrants and pushing racist tweets about America with fake clips that sometimes don’t even align with the story. At least some of you won’t be able to share his tweets here from now on.
RadioGenoa is Cambodian
Eurasian emperor is a Pajeet
Ian Miles Cheong is a Chinese Malay
Wtf is going on
:dead:

What got him banned

Trending

Latest posts