Camaroonian asks R/Somalia why his Somali gf doesnt want to be seen in public with him

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I promise this Is the last thread Admin ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Screenshot_20240305_201741_Reddit.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Possible explanations:
  1. You are not Muslim.
  2. You are not Somali.
  3. Lack of cultural acceptance.
  4. She's using you for validation and isn't attracted to you.
  5. She shouldn't have a boyfriend (Islamically speaking) and is wasting time on a dead-end relationship.

Sheโ€™s either wasting his time soaking up the free attention or she is embarrassed to be out and about with him in public

Could also be due to cultural and religious compatibility that shes withdrawing

Reminds me a few weeks ago I saw a Somali girl with this cadaan guy going to the same Somali restaurant my fam was at, they picked up the food and left. Turns out they parked right next to my fam, they were eating in his car :russ: :russ: :russ:

No offence the dude wasnโ€™t a looker and his car was dusty asf, she was definitely embarrassed to be seen with him but sis if youโ€™re going to go to those lengths why bring him to get Somali food at all in that manner? Should have just Uber eats that shit or went to Ethiopian restaurant. I would never waste my time with a man Iโ€™m too embarrassed to be seen around:faysalwtf: thatโ€™s crazy. If im with a man best believe imma be head over heels for him and would be proud to bring him around tf! And if you gonna go for an ajnabi atleast go for a good one tf:ohno::mybusiness::mjcry::kanyeshrug:yall didnโ€™t hear it from me tho!

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
A non practicing muslim is just a non Muslim. So they're two non Muslims yet she retains the fear of the muslim community and her family. She seems very confused and he might be wasting his time. Regardless I don't know what he expects from a Somali reddit, perhaps if he spoke to her 1 to 1 he'd get more done.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Multiple options

- Bait thread, given that trolls love that subreddit. Also what somalis live in Boston, that place is empty.
- She doesnโ€™t like you like that bro, move on.
- She is confused, likely feels religious guilt and shame.
- She is using this guy.

Im leaning on the 1st option and then my 2nd option.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Reminds me a few weeks ago I saw a Somali girl with this cadaan guy going to the same Somali restaurant my fam was at, they picked up the food and left. Turns out they parked right next to my fam, they were eating in his car :russ: :russ: :russ:

No offence the dude wasnโ€™t a looker and his car was dusty asf, she was definitely embarrassed to be seen with him but sis if youโ€™re going to go to those lengths why bring him to get Somali food at all in that manner? Should have just Uber eats that shit or went to Ethiopian restaurant. I would never waste my time with a man Iโ€™m too embarrassed to be seen around:faysalwtf: thatโ€™s crazy. If im with a man best believe imma be head over heels for him and would be proud to bring him around tf! And if you gonna go for an ajnabi atleast go for a good one tf:ohno::mybusiness::mjcry::kanyeshrug:yall didnโ€™t hear it from me tho!

To be honest I feel like this only applies to people that date out and suffer with self hatred.

For example I live in an area with a small somali community. Most of the somalis I met here don't really hate other somalis. When they do date ajnabis their partners are either within their league or above it.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Multiple options

- Bait thread, given that trolls love that subreddit. Also what somalis live in Boston, that place is empty.
- She doesnโ€™t like you like that bro, move on.
- She is confused, likely feels religious guilt and shame.
- She is using this guy.

Im leaning on the 1st option and then my 2nd option.
The xalimo hooper jamaad is from there loool. Boston had a decent sized Somali community for awhile. In the northeast somalis live in Boston, the DMV, new York, and Maine.

Trending

Latest posts