Calorie deficit

I’m currently on a cut right now and was just wondering how could I track calories in a Somali household? Hooyo’s cooking is hard to track :wow:Sometimes I’m not sure if I’m eating the calories I need to be on a deficit. Any advice guys? one thing that’s good thou is I’m getting sufficient protein so I’m not losing muscle thankfully

Why not just eat healthy food
O don't believe this calorie deficit stuff cos it still allows for u to eat trash food as long as its in the calorie limit
Ask your mum everyday what shes planning to cook, cos at the begging of every week or when she goes shopping she is usually planning on what food she is gonna cook so she will already know in advance
Then just plan around what she is making or request she makes something else

Why not just eat healthy food
O don't believe this calorie deficit stuff cos it still allows for u to eat trash food as long as its in the calorie limit
Ask your mum everyday what shes planning to cook, cos at the begging of every week or when she goes shopping she is usually planning on what food she is gonna cook so she will already know in advance
Then just plan around what she is making or request she makes something else
I do eat healthy bro.I’m not a big fan of fast food anyways because I feel sick afterwards. The problem is I’m eating more carbs than protein. I’m busy at work or uni for the most part and my mum just cooks so much food when I come back considering I have 9 siblings. Plus I just can’t tackle cravings at times

I do eat healthy bro.I’m not a big fan of fast food anyways because I feel sick afterwards. The problem is I’m eating more carbs than protein. I’m busy at work or uni for the most part and my mum just cooks so much food when I come back considering I have 9 siblings. Plus I just can’t tackle cravings at times
Have u considered packing the food that your mum made only the amount that u should be having and only eating in the morning b4 work and then fasting the entire day

I find it easier to control my cravings if I am doing a complete fast bc as soon as I eat one thing imma have to eat everything else

Have u considered packing the food that your mum made only the amount that u should be having and only eating in the morning b4 work and then fasting the entire day

I find it easier to control my cravings if I am doing a complete fast bc as soon as I eat one thing imma have to eat everything else
inshallah i will try that

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Buy a measuring scale and use fatsecret/myfitnesspal

Do you know your daily caloric intake and macros?

I’m currently on a cut right now and was just wondering how could I track calories in a Somali household? Hooyo’s cooking is hard to track :wow:Sometimes I’m not sure if I’m eating the calories I need to be on a deficit. Any advice guys? one thing that’s good thou is I’m getting sufficient protein so I’m not losing muscle thankfully
Cook/buying ur own food is the easiest way I'd imagine. If u eat btw 1500-1800 calories, you should lose a good amount consistently

Worked for me. I flopped a bulk, so I'm on a cut again

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Cook/buying ur own food is the easiest way I'd imagine. If u eat btw 1500-1800 calories, you should lose a good amount consistently

Worked for me. I flopped a bulk, so I'm on a cut again
I got like 9 more lbs left to go and its tough when you're near your goal weight.

I already lost 21lbs.

Update:

Thanks everyone for the advice. I managed to go from 90 to 77kg on a high protein borderline keto diet whilst being on a calorie deficit drinking pretty much just water. Managed to keep most of my muscle as well.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Update:

Thanks everyone for the advice. I managed to go from 90 to 77kg on a high protein borderline keto diet whilst being on a calorie deficit drinking pretty much just water. Managed to keep most of my muscle as well.
Did you hit the gym aswell?