Calling Xamarcadcadguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Xamarcadcadguy Do you know of this tradition? If so, give me the back story of it. lol. Thanks!

Hafez

VIP
Asalaamu alaaykum walaalkaay, maya ma kasaayi, I've seen it before though. I'm just a young guy 20 years old and was born in Arabia because of the war. I was not expose to these things :p I went Xamar last year though. Can you tell me more about it? Or I'll just ask my parents.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Asalaamu alaaykum walaalkaay, maya ma kasaayi, I've seen it before though. I'm just a young guy 20 years old and was born in Arabia because of the war. I was not expose to these things :p I went Xamar last year though. Can you tell me more about it? Or I'll just ask my parents.
This is ritual/tradition was before Islam. Men go around marching with sticks as seen in the video, saying whatever's grievances lie in their heart poetically. The main concept of this tradition is to protect yourself from cayn (evil eye). Later go into the sea and wash themselves from water, but today people read Quran on the sea just to make islamically appropriate. I believe the dance is called shirto or either shiro? Somewhere along those lines

Hafez

VIP
This is ritual/tradition was before Islam. Men go around marching with sticks as seen in the video, saying whatever's grievances lie in their heart poetically. The main concept of this tradition is to protect yourself from cayn (evil eye). Later go into the sea and wash themselves from water, but today people read Quran on the sea just to make islamically appropriate. I believe the dance is called shirto or either shiro? Somewhere along those lines

Bro to spread Islam, our forefathers incorporated their rituals with Islamic acts of worship which has been a successful method of Da'wa by Allah's leave. Ask the elders in your family they will tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts