Calling anyone who gets Haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GodKnowsBest you ancestors are probably the one who bred with Indians.

I've lived in Somalia and I've visited a lot of regions ands its rare to see someone with the hair I posted.

Of course we have people with timo jileec but they don't have the same hair as the guy I posted.

First off, Indians are from Africa so it is very likely that southern Indians have Somali blood in them. However we never breeded with Indians, they come from us we don't come from them.

Forgot how badly Somalis want to divide themselves. Truth is Somalis are the bastard child of all the ethnicities around them(Africans, Arabs, and Indians). Hell I know Somalis who say we're closer to Chechens than we are Arabs. I don't understand this "True Somali" garbage, we're all one in the same.

EDIT: I'll admit that we're tied together by similar bloodlines and that Somali culture is unique. But Somalis need to Branch out and quit being so incestuous.

Forgot how badly Somalis want to divide themselves. Truth is Somalis are the bastard child of all the ethnicities around them(Africans, Arabs, and Indians). Hell I know Somalis who say we're closer to Chechens than we are Arabs. I don't understand this "True Somali" garbage, we're all one in the same.

EDIT: I'll admit that we're tied together by similar bloodlines and that Somali culture is unique. But Somalis need to Branch out and quit being so incestuous.
:faysalwtf:

Somalis are among the mos homogeneous people in all of Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending