Calling Anonimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Haplogroup T entered the Horn around the same time as E-M78. This has been a known fact since the 2000s. Many people think E-M78 is native to the Horn, but it's NOT, the mutation happened somewhere between Libya-Egypt-Sudan axis. T got to Mesolithic Moroccans all the way in the West, so why wouldn't it be around around 4,000 BC when E-M78 entered the Horn?

I just noticed this.

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/05/south-cushitic-admixture-in-southeast.html

The Iraqw are 11% T. They went south, indicating to me a very early migration probably into the Sudan. This would seem to support an initial settlement in the Red Sea Hills. (?)

Howdy Grant.

Sorry for the late reply, as ChickenSoup stated, I was at a Qabil Sports Cafe in Shepherds Bush sipping on diabetes inducing Shaah whilst getting the low-down on matters pertaining to Beesha T.

Don't read too much into Haplogroup T's presence among the Iraqw. Nobody really knows exactly when and where they split from Lowland East Cushites. One cannot talk in absolutes. The presence of T among the Iraqw demonstrates that it has an ancient presence among Cushitic speaking people. Nonetheless, it is not a given that the T found among the Iraqw belongs to the same subclade as the probable one found among Dir Somalis in North-Central Somalia. T entered Africa at various points in history as the Moroccan example Amun gave illustrates.

In short, all bets are off as to how and when we got to our ancestral lands in Northern Somalia.

welcome jukwaa ndugu yangu cushitic. unakaribishwa kwa sehemu zote na watu. Endelea mbali na wasichana wangu Vixr na Cushitic moja.
For those of you who are Zwahili challenged , I have welcomed him to this forum and have barrred him from communicating with Vixr and the Cushitic one without my consent .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending