「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
View attachment 172397
tenor.gif
You such nice, positive and kind you.

That was all lies. You are s devil

Jk

how’d you get 0??
Are you telling me this doesn’t apply to you?
View attachment 172417

isn’t everyone prone to boredom or am I reading that wrong?
I think you're reading it wrong.

I don't have an "excessive" need for stimulation. It's like, you can't sit still. They said "prone" which means you're much more likely to be bored.

It's a psychopath test. Majority of those questions are not normal. I shouldn't of been taking it anyway :drakelaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
79D59807-7454-4252-B1FE-A033E2103008.jpeg

I know some of you guys saw this question and went “OH MY GOSH IM SO CALLOUS AND COOL JUST LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF MY FAVOURITE ANIME!!!!”
F02F4C28-D916-4C3E-B564-69BC897307EA.jpeg

:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :cryinglaughsmiley:

if any of you guys got more than 25% you’re just lying to yourselves and purposely trying to get a high percent.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think you're reading it wrong.

I don't have an "excessive" need for stimulation. It's like, you can't sit still. They said "prone" which means you're much more likely to be bored.

It's a psychopath test. Majority of those questions are not normal. I shouldn't of been taking it anyway :drakelaugh:
even with that I still got only
6A230A0B-2B96-4C99-A958-C8188F47AC17.jpeg

I doubt anyone on here who says they have 25%+, bunch of liars.

View attachment 172419
I know some of you guys saw this question and went “OH MY GOSH IM SO CALLOUS AND COOL JUST LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF MY FAVOURITE ANIME!!!!”
View attachment 172420
:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :cryinglaughsmiley:

if any of you guys got more than 25% you’re just lying to yourselves and purposely trying to get a high percent.
Wallahi they think they're Madara Uchiha. They looked in the mirror and saw this

4eaf4b191d08b09368134f4f8939c277.gif

Y'all ain't an evil anime character, you just wanna be edgy :drakelaugh: :dead: :dead:

Viscount

I got real connections
Wallahi they think they're Madara Uchiha. They looked in the mirror and saw this

4eaf4b191d08b09368134f4f8939c277.gif

Y'all ain't an evil anime character, you just wanna be edgy :drakelaugh: :dead: :dead:
Madara started off as a good person but after he lost his brother he turnt into a savage, but f*ck signing peace treaties with Hashirama(the First Hokage), the Second Hokage segregated those guys into their own communities.

Madara started off as a good person but after he lost his brother he turnt into a savage, but f*ck signing peace treaties with Hashirama(the First Hokage), the Second Hokage segregated those guys into their own communities.
Facts he started off good but became much evil later, and the Second Hokage was like Trump. Nigga basically persecuted the Uchiha :ohhh: