called ADEERO back home, told him “I deposited $150 on to your ZAAD (money mobile)”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He went on a DUA (blessing) rampage :mjlol::damn::damn::banderas::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I asked him “how much is a goat” and he was like “$90” (what the hell! Goats use to be $40). I calculated $90 goat plus grocery for them to have a feast.

Adeero gonna eat on Eid day y’all

The feeling of adeero going non stop on the dua is incredible. :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

What the hell
AA723D8D-FC56-42B3-977D-E5B0567E4CD8.jpeg
:farmajoyaab::shookgabre::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Is adeero gonna habaar me now :kanyehmm::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
So you are a somalilander after all. I was the very first one to expose you out for the somalispot public for your constant anti Somalia threads. People were being deceived by you.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A goat, some groceries, and some chew :ohhhdamn:

Another good Eid for him Inshallah

He doesn’t chew.

He is between his next door mosque and his home.

I kid you not, I saw him last year. We met at downtown ( was hiding from an avalanche of people to give money to) . We took a walk and as we were walking I remembered the maqaahi/cafe shop my sub clan’s elders hang out and I asked “adeer you come down here to chat with them soomaaha” and he was like “I don’t. I keep away. It doesn’t benefit me. They either disparages someone or some other clan. I want to work for my hereafter. They now call me the “old senile man” but that’s their affair”. The man has became reclusive and only worships god while in preparation for his departure to the hereafter.

Here’s when I met him. He is making me avoid being seen by other clansmen who would’ve demanded money from me. He said “they are seated under that tree. We must avoid them “. :mjlol::mjlol:

@Bohol @DRACO @Abdalla @TekNiKo @embarassing

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ma'sha'allah your uncle sounds like a great man. May Allah make his path easy and grant him the highest paradise.

All his brothers are dead and he is the last man standing but he can sense it. He doesn’t want any backbiting or anything similar to that. He avoids his peers. I found it to be bizarre. I encouraged him to have some talk with his peers. It’s good for the mind I told him but he seems content with his lifestyle.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you sent $150 but he got only $140?
how about clothes/shoes money?

Do you think money just flies? I paid money to send that.

This money is for pure Eid feast. He will slaughter a goat for his family and close relatives.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do you think money just flies? I paid money to send that.

This money is for pure Eid feast. He will slaughter a goat for his family and close relatives.
Waar isku xishow next time send 350, I know you’re a truck driver and make that much in 5 miles :ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do you brag about giving someone money? In Islam your left hand shouldn't even see what you give with your right hand.

Smh.

P.s

150 dollars is nothing. Who sends less than 300 dollars? Smh, you're so cheap @R.Kelly

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Reiko

These folks don’t know from Farax, sharmarke, Deni or even Bixi.

My intention is not to be recognized for this. I don’t care about that runtii

However, I send him this amount today but I also told him I’m sending him something else in just couple of weeks. My strategy is the way to go with our loved ones back home. Keep the money for them. Don’t teach them huge chunk. Send them a portion and then few weeks later other portion.

Btw do you even know how much I send my unsuspecting cousin. He didn’t even call me or ask me. I just deposited into his mobile. He calls me to say “oh walaal thank you. I actually needed because I just hit a car”. That was disappointing because I wanted him to spend on himself but his khat chewing self got into an accident. :drakewtf::drakewtf:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I would like to apologize to you R.Kelly. I realized i respect the husstle.

:friendhug:

Trending