Call ups begin for East/Central African Cup for OceanStars

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
The people here can praise them and celebrate their wins as much as they want but I don't want to see you guys calling them our heroes just because they kicked around a ball.

The last match between Somalia and Zimbabwe(correct me if I'm wrong). I saw a bunch of Somalis on twitter calling these guys our heroes just because they scored a header:mindblown:

Your priorities are whack if you consider football players our role models and heroes.:kanyehmm:

We are the best!
iu

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The people here can praise them and celebrate their wins as much as they want but I don't want to see you guys calling them our heroes just because they kicked around a ball.

The last match between Somalia and Zimbabwe(correct me if I'm wrong). I saw a bunch of Somalis on twitter calling these guys our heroes just because they scored a header:mindblown:

Your priorities are whack if you consider football players our role models and heroes.:kanyehmm:
Any person positively representing our country is a hero in my book

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Any person positively representing our country is a hero in my book
"Ahmed Gurey,Fakr Ad Din,Nur Ibn Mujahid,Said of Mogadishu, Abd Al Aziz of Mogadishu, Imam Zaylaci, Imam Uways, Sayyid Muhammad , Aw Barkhadle etc are the people who represent us and Somali people and fought to establish Islam and the Somali nation."

Credit: @Samaalic Era

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Well a draw against Eritrea means we are out. On the bright side another clean sheet where they gave up no goals, but the attack needs alot of work for future Cup challenges.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Masha Allah we’re headed in the right direction. Unlucky not to beat Eritrea and move to the next round.

As long as we have good structure in place we’ll be good. Pick up players on how good they’re not because of qabiil or connections.

about 5 people from sl region were on the squad i heard subs included

Sxb, At least us non-isaqs see you as Somalis and part of Somalia proper. So you might as well get on the same mentality and stop seeing yourself different. You are not. We all have clans but see ourselves as part of Somalis and Somalia.Common sense.

Sxb, At least us non-isaqs see you as Somalis and part of Somalia proper. So you might as well get on the same mentality and stop seeing yourself different. You are not. We all have clans but see ourselves as part of Somalis and Somalia.Common sense.
if you read my last reply have you noticed how i said sl REGION ??

These lot are actual qashin man, how do we as a country not produce any ballers? Somalis, in general, have insane technical ability.