Call out the person above you. GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Looks like precious's younger sister, she doesn't eat her food, she inhales it, her nickname during lunch period in high school was the vacuum.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She liked it standing up while bending over touching her toes:banderas::banderas:

Q

Queen Carawelo

He's secretly downlow. That's why he has to prove himself each and everytime. I'm talkin boasy and gwanin wassy.

F

Forfon

Seems like a typical ass .

Last edited by a moderator:

menace

VIP
Rumor has it that she is actually the little girl that use to sit on Sangub's lap

F

Forfon

you have a rabbit fucking a chicken in you DP. I don't need to say anything else.

menace

VIP
She was born a he and then gone back to being a he so it can run for Somali Presidency

Q

Queen Carawelo

What you wrote doesn't make sense just like your whole existence.

menace

VIP
Behaves all independent but still living under hooyo's roof while sneaking out of the house so she can get jizzed in her mouth by her 2 boyfriends ( unaware of each other )

Q

Queen Carawelo

Behaves all independent but still living under hooyo's roof while sneaking out of the house so she can get jizzed in her mouth by her 2 boyfriends ( unaware of each other )
:urgh:

Nigga that was too far. :angryman::angryman:

Carry on folks.

menace

VIP
:browtf:Ma anaa nool uou completely annihilated me with "your existence does not make sense"

menace

VIP
At that time of the month she leaks like no other, like 10 days. However her boyfriendsddon't suffer cause she still got her mouth

menace

VIP
Markuu dhashtey ilaa uu ka gaarey 23 jir lama garaneyn waxu in uu naagyahay amasa wiil he was after all a lady-boy

I

IntensiveCareUnit

waa yaabey oo waba isku naaxey marka arkay ila kaa aaf soomaali fiicaanahay ninkan laa dhaho menace

waa odey oo nolosha kaa dhacey.

waa kuu soo duceyn awoowe. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts