Call me the Geeljire Anthropologist: This here 👇🏾 is true

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nigga didn't you create multiple broken homes??

You literally have multiple baby mothers
It is a lack of self-awareness. Posting people fighting in grade school is in poor taste. These occurrences can happen anywhere within any group. The fact that people cannot dialogue and jump to fighting as a form of conflict resolution is the problem.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is a lack of self-awareness. Posting people fighting in grade school is in poor taste. These occurrences can happen anywhere within any group. The fact that people cannot dialogue and jump to fighting as a form of conflict resolution is the problem.

I beg to differ.

have you ever been in a space with Geeljire kids aged 5,6,and their counterpart Cadaan kids same age.

dramatic difference.

I beg to differ.

have you ever been in a space with Geeljire kids aged 5,6,and their counterpart Cadaan kids same age.

dramatic difference.
Have you ever seen rough, poor white British working classes? I have literally seen them swearing, fighting with their own parents. I have seen seen some buy cigarettes for their own children. Wealth and Social status is a factor in behaviour. Plus, many Somali parents carry ptsd and trauma from the wars of the 90s.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you ever seen rough, poor white British working classes? I have literally seen them swearing, fighting with their own parents. I have seen seen some buy cigarettes for their own children. Wealth and Social status is a factor in behaviour. Plus, many Somali parents carry ptsd and trauma from the wars of the 90s.

Exactly my point.

qashin Cadaan will produce the same.

we are a product of our environment.

likewise, Geeljires parents in America are overwhelmed with so many children that are just given birth to without any consideration of the new country’s realities. It ain’t somalia whereby you’ll have extended family members look after your kids. In America you’re on your own and daycare is expensive. You tell me how a mother (the father could be at work or Tim Hortons) discipline 8 kids who are 1-year-old to 12

NidarNidar

Punisher
Discipline runs in the family, I grew up with my maternal grandmother for a portion of my life, she was more strict than my mother, we never got hit, and we had strict deadlines to do homework, go to bed, and eat dinner as a family.

When my youngest siblings were growing up, my parents didn't need to step in at all, we did most of the grunt work, and kids mould to their environment, it's up to the parents to discipline them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I beg to differ.

dramatic difference.
Most of the time I don't see children fighting.
Discipline runs in the family, I grew up with my maternal grandmother for a portion of my life, she was more strict than my mother, we never got hit, and we had strict deadlines to do homework, go to bed, and eat dinner as a family.

When my youngest siblings were growing up, my parents didn't need to step in at all, we did most of the grunt work, and kids mould to their environment, it's up to the parents to discipline them.
How you were raised has a part to play for sure. Same here.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Most of the time I don't see children fighting.

How you were raised has a part to play for sure. Same here.
Don't get me wrong, I was raised right but learnt early on to fight and stand up for myself from my uncle, I hated seeing injustice, thankfully I left the school and went to a much better one, sometimes you can't ignore things.