CALL ME CRAZY (many of U already do); my dream is to 2 do a Trans Canada highway road trip

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ultimate dream

Canada is pretty much empty. It has a vast empty land. The landscape is breathtaking. I’d like to do my trip during summer. I would also appreciate having a Xaliimo with me on the trip. I should also have a dog too.

I’d like to stop in small towns and spend a day there, just getting to know the place.

I’d only drive 300 miles a day.

Maybe I’d do a vlog “First Geeljire to go cross country of Canada “.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ultimate dream

Canada is pretty much empty. It has a vast empty land. The landscape is breathtaking. I’d like to do my trip during summer. I would also appreciate having a Xaliimo with me on the trip. I should also have a dog too.

I’d like to stop in small towns and spend a day there, just getting to know the place.

I’d only drive 300 miles a day.

Maybe I’d do a vlog “First Geeljire to go cross country of Canada “.

And then u get killed by the roaming white teenage boyz in the news now. Actually, that wont be a bad idea Rkelly. I would only cry for u for 3 minutes and 22 seconds. :(

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And then u get killed by the roaming white teenage boyz in the news now. Actually, that wont be a bad idea Rkelly. I would only cry for u for 3 minutes and 22 seconds. :(

:gucciwhat::ivers::susp:

But do you think I’m a neef that would accommodate them to kill me.

When I’m traveling my radar is up. I don’t trust

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:gucciwhat::ivers::susp:

But do you think I’m a neef that would accommodate them to kill me.

When I’m traveling my radar is up. I don’t trust

actually walaahi u have a very poor self aware radar huuno I forgot to mention it to u. remember that Cuban vlog u made? The Cuban chubby, and the other guy who was selling stuff, asked u if u were here alone. I think they sensed u were by yourself, and that u r gullible lol u also come off as friendly and idealistic. Never say you are here by yourself. They will stalk u later. Just say, wife and kids are at the hotel. If u tell them u r by yourself, they can make u disappear and no one will know. lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
actually walaahi u have a very poor self aware radar huuno I forgot to mention it to u. remember that Cuban vlog u made? The Cuban chubby, and the other guy who was selling stuff, asked u if u were here alone. I think they sensed u were by yourself, and that u r gullible lol u also come off as friendly and idealistic. Never say you are here by yourself. They will stalk u later. Just say, wife and kids are at the hotel. If u tell them u r by yourself, they can make u disappear and no one will know. lol

It depends on the environment you’re at. I calculate things. I was at a public place that was full of people. Besides I do hella of research on safety on places I visit.

That said I take your concern to the heart. I dropped the ball :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

It’s a learning lesson

I am not friendly majority of the time. I’m more dismissive when overseas. I do have a soft heart for the hustlers.

Trending