Cali Khaliif Galaydh turns on Jeegaanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This was the khaatuumo days, shows he's another shameless flipflopper.

I respect Camey and Karaash the rest are a joke.

waraabe

Your superior
even if cali galaydh turns on jeegan, it wont free darod lands from jeegan lol

darod is simply powerless when it comes to jeegan

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
even if cali galaydh turns on jeegan, it wont free darod lands from jeegan lol

darod is simply powerless when it comes to jeegan
It’s not darood you’re fighting cause darood inhabit four countries namely somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia and Djibouti, the prime minister of djbouti is darood.

This war is between harti vs isaac

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nope, nor do I intend to immerse myself of what I am sure is a junk in written form.
How is it garaxajis women are treated like third class citizens of somaliland?

After guri barwaaqo wrote the book and it was on sale across isaac land burco berbera and hargysa

The president of isaac made his cousin guri barwaaqo a minister over the same garaxajis women that minister guri barwaaqo called harlots.

Do you think mudane minister guri barwaaqo his excellency minister of isaac is correct in saying garaxajis women are prostitutes?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

After guri barwaaqo wrote the book and it was on sale across isaac land burco berbera and hargysa

The president of isaac made his cousin guri barwaaqo a minister over the same garaxajis women that minister guri barwaaqo called harlots.

Do you think mudane minister guri barwaaqo his excellency minister of isaac is correct in saying garaxajis women are prostitutes?

Waraa waa soomanahay ee warka soo gaabi what is it with you Cismaan Maxamud’s and lengthy writing? Jeez

To answer your silly question, no I don’t think Garxajis women are s

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waraa waa soomanahay ee warka soo gaabi what is it with you Cismaan Maxamud’s and lengthy writing? Jeez

To answer your silly question, no I don’t think Garxajis women are s
The president of isaac muuse bixi seems to agree with guri barwaaqo otherwise he wouldn't make guri barwaaqo one of his ministers in the isaac government in hargaysa burco and berbera

Saalax Bidaar

The president of isaac muuse bixi seems to agree with guri barwaaqo otherwise he wouldn't make guri barwaaqo one of his ministers in the isaac government in hargaysa burco and berbera
Muuse Biixi mother is Garxajis.
If he thinks his mom is a , what does that make him?:browtf:

Saalax Bidaar

Muuse bixi message to garaxajis

“Anoo wax dili karaa duco qadaan maayo”

Muus Biixi hadal uu yidhi waa ku raacsanahay ee ah Dilka >Duco Qaadasho sababtoo ah anigu ma jecli calaacalka waxii lawasayo ha la wasso

I don’t believe in Nabad I believe in La is Karbaasho oo Aakhiro la isku diro

If HY gets xasuuqed so be it if HY gets a chance they should Xasuuq their enemy as well

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Both Guri Barwaaqo and Musa Bixi's mums are Garhajis. This nigga thinks he's slick. :gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The president of garaxajis

5910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending